Intimidator Armor Set

Xeranos

is the similarity feature broken for you on that site? it is for me on two different browsers.

Exile is doing some big structural changes to both Tor Fashion and Tor Decorating. I'm not sure how long she expects it to take, but she is just a one woman operation with a limited budget, so it might be a while.

is the similarity feature broken for you on that site? it is for me on two different browsers.

As noted, it's a state of mid-rework, but in the row of category links at the top of each page, you'll see one that looks like a string of letters and numbers (e.g. "BASL15" or, in the case of Intimidator's, "SCRS15"). That leads to a page like the similarity sections, except that it is less broken.

The string of letters and numbers is some kind of internal "basic shape" code.

https://torf.mmo-fashion.com/category/similarity/similarity-armor/chest-similar-looking-2/robe/scrs15/

And yes, an approximate visual equivalent is "Veda Force Expert's (Pub)" or "Veda Aegis (Pub)" ==> Republic-only Synthweaving for level 56+ (looks different on Imperial characters or companions) but note that it has a hood, while Intimidator's does not.

OP: But root around on the GTN and check the list on the Cartel Market each week because Intimidator's will be back some day.