Commanding Legacy Bonus in 6.0 What happens to it?

SaerethDL

What happens to the commanding legacy bonus in 6.0? the bonus gives you 25% per mirrored class, i worked very hard to get the 100% bonus. Is this gone with 6.0? or will it still be a bonus for the reknown xp or something else? :confused: I just found out you are resetting ranks to 0, what does that mean for this legacy unlock I worked so hard for? Thanks

It will be converted to a +25% renown XP boost. It loses the stacking effect, but it will apply to all ranks.

ok so only people with 4 characters to 300 cmd rank get this bonus, or only one char to 300 get this bonus, if its just one char to 300 that is very unfair.

it is going to work as it works now. There is nothing unfair

ok you're not understanding. I have 100% cxp bonus to chars under 300 cmd rank because I grinded 4 chars to 300 cmd rank. Now they arent stacking anymore so it only gives you 25% instead of 100% you grinded for. It takes a lot longer to get 4 characters to 300 cmd rank than it does 1 character to 300 cmd rank, yes or no? so yes it is unfair because I grinded days-weeks-months to get all 4 of my mirror classes to 300 cmd rank for 25% bonus a piece for a total of 100% bonus. They are taking that away ;)

Edited by SaerethDL

Since renown rank will be infinite and reset every season for rewards, it will be a boon to get a flat out 25% bonus for every character regardless of rank with the coming expansion. So keeping the 100% for characters below rank 300 won't make sense with the new system where it is not the final milestone anymore. At least the achievements will be put into your archive. Edited by Phazonfreak

It will be converted to a +25% renown XP boost. It loses the stacking effect, but it will apply to all ranks.

So if I only have one class at 300 I will still get the 25% renown boost? Also for those players who don't currently haclve a rank 300 does that mean they will never get a renown boost?

So if I only have one class at 300 I will still get the 25% renown boost? Also for those players who don't currently haclve a rank 300 does that mean they will never get a renown boost?

As far as I understand it, the commanding legacy perk will simply be converted to the renown legacy perk for a flat out +25% bonus. You will get it automatically if you have any rank 300 character and already spend the credits to unlock the perk. My reading is that you can still get the perk even after the new expansion has been released if you spend credits to unlock the perk, but the achievements and cartel coin rewards for reaching rank 300 with each class will be retired and those achievements will be archived in your legacy.

Edited by Phazonfreak