Husband and Wife LFG

Raemann

We have been out for over three years and recently returned. Having ran one character (lovin' stories) up to 70 we now look to join a guild. Some things we are looking at / for and things we can provide.

Positives we seek:

- People are respectful of others - We don't wish to deal with the type of people we left on WoW - nuff said.

- People are inclusive - Not looking to be carried at all, but it is nice when the leadership is accessible / friendly

- Leaders Mentor people who learn to mentor people - I am all about mentoring in my business so I very much respect people who do so to others (doesn't have to be me - I just respect that sort of behavior)

What we have;

- Both Republic and Empire Characters - All classes & all stories

- Craft most items to 500 - now working into the 600s

- Crafting is my main thing - or was - I only tanked things to make the money and get the drops to craft

- We play more on the Emp side than the Pub, but we do have both

- We LOVE the stories - It is like being in the movie itself sometimes.

- - looking to get involved in this next level of play - grouping

Negatives;

- I leave those off - I really hate to focus on that.

contact in game;

- Countessae - Emp or Saeno'sha - Pub

We have been out for over three years and recently returned. Having ran one character (lovin' stories) up to 70 we now look to join a guild. Some things we are looking at / for and things we can provide.

contact in game;

hi there Raemann , it sounds like maybe our guild(s) might be a good fit for you , so feel free to check us out here sometime: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=948073

And either way, welcome back to SWTOR ! :D

Hello,

If you don't mind having separate guilds for your Empire and Republic characters, you may be interested in our Empire-side RP-PVP guild, if the Mandalorian lore (and unranked, non-"pro" PVP) appeal to you. :)

Our recruitment thread is here:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9736276#post9736276

We are a tight-knit guild that is very friendly and welcoming to new people. Everyone gets to participate in all activities. We have a one on one IC mentor-pupil relationship for recruits, to train and guide them through trials to have them become full warriors of our clan.

If this interests you, and if you have any questions, feel free to contact me on Discord (Soria#7125) or in game: Ves'ori'a.

Positives we seek:

- People are respectful of others - We don't wish to deal with the type of people we left on WoW - nuff said.

- People are inclusive - Not looking to be carried at all, but it is nice when the leadership is accessible / friendly

- Leaders Mentor people who learn to mentor people - I am all about mentoring in my business so I very much respect people who do so to others (doesn't have to be me - I just respect that sort of behavior)

What we have;

- Both Republic and Empire Characters - All classes & all stories

- Craft most items to 500 - now working into the 600s

- Crafting is my main thing - or was - I only tanked things to make the money and get the drops to craft

- We play more on the Emp side than the Pub, but we do have both

- We LOVE the stories - It is like being in the movie itself sometimes.

- - looking to get involved in this next level of play - grouping

Negatives;

- I leave those off - I really hate to focus on that.

contact in game;

The Outer Reaches Company is on Imp side RP/PVP/PVE &Conquest, (ORC) might be what you are looking for. We have all the normal things guilds brag about, Guild Ship and Stronghold, Discord, 10% bonus blah blah blah. What is important is what we really offer. We offer nothing and require nothing. You do what you want, when you want how you want. No required builds or schedule. Play or don't play, whatever. When we do get together we do exactly what you want. We will explain to you not only what you should be doing in a particular instance, but also the why. We can teach you to tank, heal or DPS. We will explain end game gearing and how to put credits in the bank. You have questions we have answers. And yes, we ARE the people they warned you about, even if you choose not to join, we will still help. It’s crazy, I know. https://discord.gg/nF9N78T