How do I craft Symbiote Cell Graft?

So I'm trying to level up Biochem and currently at level 103 but to craft level 100 items, I need Symbiote Cell Graft.

I have all the components needed to craft Symbiote Cell Graft....however there isn't an available schematic for me to craft them. I didn't see this at the Biochem trainer....so where/how do I get it?

I wish the game was a bit more clear when it comes to this stuff.

So I'm trying to level up Biochem and currently at level 103 but to craft level 100 items, I need Symbiote Cell Graft.

I have all the components needed to craft Symbiote Cell Graft....however there isn't an available schematic for me to craft them. I didn't see this at the Biochem trainer....so where/how do I get it?

The fastest, most efficient way to level up biochem is not by making the items, but just by making the cell grafts. (They start out yellow for the most xp, then green, then white (no xp for crafting white items).

You might want to level up bioanalysis at the same time - the crafting mats are often way overpriced on the GTN.

All cell grafts are available to purchase from the trainer when you reach the right level. Try turning off all filters when you're at the trainer to show all items, that will let you see all the available schematics, and what level you need to be to learn them.

You should be able to completely lvl a biochem just crafting cell grafts. It is actually easy and faster than trying other items that are mostly useless or takes too much time to sell. From grade 2+ all cell grafts will be usefull while stims, medpacks and adrenals won't.

I don't know why you don't have the shcematic in the trainer (you are trying the fleet one, right?). One you hit lvl 80 biochem grade 2 cell graft is available.

160 grade 3, 240 grade 4. Then 300 and in increments of 50 lvls.

The fastest, most efficient way to level up biochem is not by making the items, but just by making the cell grafts. (They start out yellow for the most xp, then green, then white (no xp for crafting white items).

The level colours are:

* Red (theoretical): it's too high level. (This colour happens in GW2's crafting, since recipes - schematics in SWTOR terms -- learned by recipe sheets are account-wide, so you might have a sheet-sourced recipe learned by a different character.)

* Orange = most craft "XP" earned (4 levels)

* Yellow = second-most (2 or 3 levels)

* Green = least (1 level)

* Grey = none (0 levels)

....however there isn't an available schematic for me to craft them. I didn't see this at the Biochem trainer.....

The schematic should be at the trainer. To check on the level that's required, go to the trainer and in the right-side drop down menu, select "all". This will show all the schematics there are - not just those that you can currently get - and you can see what the required level is. (My only Biochem crafter already has that schematic, so I don't know what level it required.)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.