Hoth Bonus Series question

lewdolan

Just completed the storyline for BH but did not get credit towards achieving quests for Hoth Bonus. I completed the BH storyline and the planet story arc for Hoth but am unable to talk to Captain Graich. What did I miss? Any help would be appreciated.

The HOTH Bonus series is picked up on Voss? Ummmm.

All of the bonus series have hooks on other planets to start them off.

It is designed to get you to go back to them at the right level and it worked when levels were still relevant to most of us.

Edited by QuinlanSaathis

You don't need the Voss breadcrumb quest, you can talk to Graich if you are the right level. All the bonus series from Tatooine onwards have a minimum level of 60.

Bing bing bing bing! We have a winner.

Almost. Somewhere along the way (I want to say 4.0, but it might have been after), they changed all the bonus series from Nar Shaddaa on to be gated by your level (60) and (I believe) completion of that planet's segment of the class story. Pub Taris and Imp Balmorra might have a level gate, but if so, it's way lower than 60, and certainly low enough that there is effectively only one gate: completion of the class story segment.

Note: that's right: the class story segment, not the <Story Arc> planetary story.

The last 2 posts hit the proverbial bull's eye. I was at 57 when I originally posted this thread. Made a drive to hit 60, based upon feedback from my guild mates, and was able to access within a problem. Thanks all for your feedback.

The last 2 posts hit the proverbial bull's eye. I was at 57 when I originally posted this thread. Made a drive to hit 60, based upon feedback from my guild mates, and was able to access within a problem. Thanks all for your feedback.

Cool! Thanks for getting back to us and letting us know that it has worked out for you.