The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Returning player looking for progression guild

Alamein

Hi Star Forge,

Came back to SWTOR a week ago after leaving in early 2012.The game seems to be in a really good spot all around now with a ton to do so I'm looking forward to doing all of that as well as do the whole endgame deal.

When I did play, I played as a Guardian Tank and was a part of world first kills most notably Soa on HM pre 1.1 patch with Condemned.

I'm happy filling any raid spot with DPS / Tank. My main char I've been playing is shadow, but really also messing with other classes like trooper just to play around with it until I find a guild to work on actual gearing and decide on a main.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

EDIT: Also realized my forum name was my old one, contact is Chog'an on Shadow, Chogan Lannister on trooper or I can pop on discord to chat quick CHogan#8961

Edited by Alamein

Hi Star Forge,

Came back to SWTOR a week ago after leaving in early 2012.The game seems to be in a really good spot all around now with a ton to do so I'm looking forward to doing all of that as well as do the whole endgame deal.

When I did play, I played as a Guardian Tank and was a part of world first kills most notably Soa on HM pre 1.1 patch with Condemned.

I'm happy filling any raid spot with DPS / Tank. My main char I've been playing is shadow, but really also messing with other classes like trooper just to play around with it until I find a guild to work on actual gearing and decide on a main.

EDIT: Also realized my forum name was my old one, contact is Chog'an on Shadow, Chogan Lannister on trooper or I can pop on discord to chat quick CHogan#8961

hey there, not exactly sure how "hardcore" (or scheduled) of progression you're seeking but you might wanna check us out here sometime: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=948073

And either way, WELCOME BACK to SWTOR ! :D

Edited by Nee-Elder

hey there, not exactly sure how "hardcore" (or scheduled) of progression you're seeking but you might wanna check us out here sometime: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=948073

And either way, WELCOME BACK to SWTOR ! :D

Hey there, I added you to friends list last night I was going to chat with ya based on your recruitment post. I don't necessarily care for Hardcore edge of progression but definitely want to do the end game Ops and have a formal raiding team as we move closer to the next xpac.

Hey there, I added you to friends list last night I was going to chat with ya based on your recruitment post. I don't necessarily care for Hardcore edge of progression but definitely want to do the end game Ops and have a formal raiding team as we move closer to the next xpac.

cool yeah i added you ( Chog'an ) to 'friend list' in-game as well .... although , 1 of your names didn't seem to register (said "that name doesn't exist" )

Anyways, hope to chat with ya soon yep!

Hi Star Forge,

Believe you recently applied to my guild, apologies on not getting back to you sooner, you can message me on discord- moka#2763

Greetings, Alamein!

<The Republic Alliance> & <The Imperial Allegiance> (RAIA) is recruiting active players for endgame PvE/PvP content, events, and teams! Please review our guild information and please contact me if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.

Sincerely,

Ignatiatus, Guild Leader of <The Republic Alliance> & <The Imperial Allegiance> (RAIA)

Mission Statement:

Vision Statement:

• <The Republic Alliance> & <The Imperial Allegiance> (RAIA) strives to develop guild member knowledge and excellent proficiency of challenging endgame (Master Mode, Veteran Mode, and Ranked) multiplayer content via progression teams, veteran player mentorship, and weekly educational events in Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR).

How to Join RAIA: