Bounty Hunter story changes.

Have not played through the Bounty Hunter story in a while, but picked up an older character and was working her through Chapt 1 and noticed some changes. First was on the Jedi's ship at the last target of the Great Hunt. there used to be a section where you had to get through a room but had to assemble a jetpack/rocket pack to get out of the room. That was totally missing. Also noticed once I had returned to Dromund Kaas at the end of the Great Hunt,, you used to be able to then go into the Great Melee to compete with other hunters for the title of Grand Champion. This was also totally missing and they just gave me the title. ***? SO... when did all this happen? Years ago and I totally missed it?

And what else is now missing from the stories?

Have not played through the Bounty Hunter story in a while, but picked up an older character and was working her through Chapt 1 and noticed some changes. First was on the Jedi's ship at the last target of the Great Hunt. there used to be a section where you had to get through a room but had to assemble a jetpack/rocket pack to get out of the room. That was totally missing. Also noticed once I had returned to Dromund Kaas at the end of the Great Hunt,, you used to be able to then go into the Great Melee to compete with other hunters for the title of Grand Champion. This was also totally missing and they just gave me the title. ***? SO... when did all this happen? Years ago and I totally missed it?

The melee is still there. I just did it two weeks ago,

The melee is still there. I just did it two weeks ago,

Then how in the name of everything holy did my run-through today COMPLETELY skip it? I showed up back at Mandalorian Enclave and Crysta send me directly to the Huntmaster and he gave me the title right on the spot. The melee just never happened. This is weird.

Then how in the name of everything holy did my run-through today COMPLETELY skip it? I showed up back at Mandalorian Enclave and Crysta send me directly to the Huntmaster and he gave me the title right on the spot. The melee just never happened. This is weird.

Maybe a bug? It’s certainly not in the realm of impossibilities considering all the weird bugs we get these days.

Edit : wait, do you mean when you’ve finished the whole story and went back or do you mean when you do the qualifying fight ?

Because it’s always been the qualifying fight before you leave Drommund Kaas the first time. Maybe your a little confused if you think it’s at the end of the story

Edited by TrixxieTriss

Maybe a bug? It’s certainly not in the realm of impossibilities considering all the weird bugs we get these days.

Edit : wait, do you mean when you’ve finished the whole story and went back or do you mean when you do the qualifying fight ?

Because it’s always been the qualifying fight before you leave Drommund Kaas the first time. Maybe your a little confused if you think it’s at the end of the story

Yeah, I think I confused that part. Good call, it's been a while! However there was still a section on the Jedi's ship where BEFORE you ran into Tarro Blood in the jail, you had to deal with a room and assemble a rocket. This run-through didnt have that. Perhaps killing the guards outright when they met me at the airlock changed that? Or was that part removed? I just just killed the guards at the airlok and went and found Tarro Blood right away.

Yeah, I think I confused that part. Good call, it's been a while! However there was still a section on the Jedi's ship where BEFORE you ran into Tarro Blood in the jail, you had to deal with a room and assemble a rocket. This run-through didnt have that. Perhaps killing the guards outright when they met me at the airlock changed that? Or was that part removed? I just just killed the guards at the airlok and went and found Tarro Blood right away.

I know the part you mean. I’ve not seen that for a bit, but I do remember there was an easy way to by pass it, which might be what you did without knowing, I always do the same thing and have been doing it since I found out the easier path, so I can’t even remember what other way activated it or what I’m doing that by passes it,

Edited by TrixxieTriss

The story-lines can auto finish certain elements if you have also done them a certain number of times, or have finished 1 class. I wished they would have told you that. But as was mentioned in 1 live-stream, because so many people have complained about being sick of doing the same things over and over. What they did is where if your character has done something a certain number of times, than especially with KOTFE and KOTET, some things in the stories won't ask you to answer some of the of "certain" questions.

Other people have talked about either liking how this helps them get through our different story lines faster, while some hate it.

This can happen sometimes in our Vanilla stories, but more so in the KOTFE and KOTET story lines.

Edited by MandFlurry

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.