The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Unable to log IN, thank you EA.

Self explanatory, the launcher is giving me an unspecified error so I can't even contact support to give them any information.

If the game is overcrowded then wow this game is more popular than it ever was with roughly 10K players playing an outdated (32bit) MMO on outdated server with an exceptionally outdated HERO engine.

Seriously, the game runs 2 processes to maintain use of resources a 32bit application is unable to use.

Pathetic, really, HERO engine has been updated to 64bit around 3 years ago but EA/BioWare didn't pay for an update so they are stuck with 32bit engine.

This is laughable and I am glad I cancelled my subscription.

EA/BioWare are unable to deliver ANY sensible content, the next expansion will be a joke like KOTET and KOTFE.

The Forged Alliance is a joke.

@BioWare: DYIs will NOT help the game, it will just start melting the CPU.

Self explanatory, the launcher is giving me an unspecified error so I can't even contact support to give them any information.

If the game is overcrowded then wow this game is more popular than it ever was with roughly 10K players playing an outdated (32bit) MMO on outdated server with an exceptionally outdated HERO engine.

Seriously, the game runs 2 processes to maintain use of resources a 32bit application is unable to use.

Pathetic, really, HERO engine has been updated to 64bit around 3 years ago but EA/BioWare didn't pay for an update so they are stuck with 32bit engine.

This is laughable and I am glad I cancelled my subscription.

EA/BioWare are unable to deliver ANY sensible content, the next expansion will be a joke like KOTET and KOTFE.

The Forged Alliance is a joke.

@BioWare: DYIs will NOT help the game, it will just start melting the CPU.

Sorry to hear you are having trouble, however forum rants aren't very effective at solving such trouble

Also, armchair developers are annoying. I suggest researching what 64 bit actually is, as well as the roles of game engines, client/server architecture, launchers and login services all play in running a smooth MMO. Hopefully part way through that process you'll realize that your rant makes 0 technical sense.

I know, I know, bashing the pseudo-Hero engine SWTOR uses has come back into style on the forums. Lots of things to blame there, but logins? nope, sorry.

Per the sticky at https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=877258

launcher login issues is best at the technical issues forum at https://answers.ea.com/t5/STAR-WARS-The-Old-Republic/ct-p/star-wars-the-old-republic-en

there is also a troubleshooting guide for unspecified error and the usual fix is reboot the computer so that is the first thing to try https://answers.ea.com/t5/Troubleshooting-Guides-Info/Guide-Unspecified-Error/td-p/5881847/jump-to/first-unread-message