No Fleet Requisition From Tutorial?

I was trying to sort of re-start Starfighter from scratch on a different character, and I seem to be lacking fleet requisition. On my other character, I had some 20 000+ fleet requisition which I believe I got ages ago probably from the tutorial mission (I don't remember it anymore, but at least vulkk's starfighter guide seems to indicate that "you get 20k fleet requisition upon completing the tutorial).

However, there seems to be no such thing happening to me. Nor is there a mission that I could pick that could give me that (I can only pick the normal daily/weekly).

Is that a bug? Or is there something else? Am I mistaken about something, or missing something? There is, in any case, no chance I could have accumulated 20K fleet req by playing the starfighter alone. It has to have come from somewhere.

Edited by Darth_Sidewinder

You never got Fleet req from the tutorial. You get a 25k Fleet req grant when you do the Introduction to Starfighter quest on a character (which is bound to that character). Edited by Toraak

You never got Fleet req from the tutorial. You get a 25k Fleet req grant when you do the Introduction to Starfighter quest on a character (which is bound to that character).

Thanks - that clarifies that part. But the next question is then, where do I get the intro quest from? Because I can't find it from anywhere (and I clearly haven't done it, seeing as I haven't spent any requisition and I have nothing). It is not in the PVP terminal (like I said, there are only the normal daily and weekly ones), nor in the priority missions terminal, can't basically find it anywhere where one would expect to find it. :i_confused:

Thanks - that clarifies that part. But the next question is then, where do I get the intro quest from? Because I can't find it from anywhere (and I clearly haven't done it, seeing as I haven't spent any requisition and I have nothing). It is not in the PVP terminal (like I said, there are only the normal daily and weekly ones), nor in the priority missions terminal, can't basically find it anywhere where one would expect to find it. :i_confused:

I think it’s on the same Priority Mission terminal that you get flashpoints from, and the Introduction to Conquests mission.

If you don’t see it, maybe you already did it a long time ago?

You get the Introduction to Starfighter quest on the PvP terminal. If your seeing the Daily/weekly quest there only, then you've already done that quest. It's a one time quest per character.

When you pick up the Introduction to Starfighter, you won't see the daily/weekly there until you finish the intro. So if you see those 2 quests you've already done it.

Edited by Toraak

I think it’s on the same Priority Mission terminal that you get flashpoints from, and the Introduction to Conquests mission.

If you don’t see it, maybe you already did it a long time ago?

You get the Introduction to Starfighter quest on the PvP terminal. If your seeing the Daily/weekly quest there only, then you've already done that quest. It's a one time quest per character.

When you pick up the Introduction to Starfighter, you won't see the daily/weekly there until you finish the intro. So if you see those 2 quests you've already done it.

Can't see it and I definitely haven't done it on this character. Like I said, can't have, as I don't even have any Fleet requisition and have not bought anything on the Starfighter to unlock.

The only thing that occurs to me is whether for example doing a Starfighter mission via queuing without picking up the intro first could have somehow annuled it (so that I would no longer see the intro quest)? That would be pretty stupid though.

If not, then it seems to me like some sort of bug.

Can't see it and I definitely haven't done it on this character. Like I said, can't have, as I don't even have any Fleet requisition and have not bought anything on the Starfighter to unlock.

The only thing that occurs to me is whether for example doing a Starfighter mission via queuing without picking up the intro first could have somehow annuled it (so that I would no longer see the intro quest)? That would be pretty stupid though.

If not, then it seems to me like some sort of bug.

If you're able to see the Daily/Weekly it means you already did the "Introduction to Starfighter" quest on that character, it's a prereq to be able to get the Daily/Weekly. The Introduction quest gives you a token which gives you 25000 fleet req. However if you're playing on an old character, that quest used to only give 1000 fleet req a long time ago. It sounds like you may have done the quest a very long time ago and only got a small reward back then.

If you really had 0 games played and didn't have the quest appear then yes that would be a bug, but I've never heard of that happening so it would definitely be a first.

I can at least confirm that the introduction quest on the PVP terminal is working for most new alts. I just hit 10 on one of mine and here it is:

https://i.imgur.com/Ev6rreu.png

Edit: And I got to ten mostly through GSF so doing games before you get the quest doesn't hurt anything. You probably already did it.

Edited by DakhathKilrathi