Strongholds Need Some Serious Dev Attention

A number of the old stronghold bugs have been fixed, without any mention in the patch notes. For example, I can now use a jukebox anywhere in my Nar Shaddaa SH without the music volume fading in and out every few seconds. I'm ridiculously grateful for the fixes.

I'm also really happy about all the interactive decorations they've released lately. I love the themes, too.

There are still a number of serious bugs that need addressing, such as starting points not being saved, decorations being unusable due to duplicate names, the holo signs being ridiculously loud, and so forth.

The Alderaan SH could use more hooks in the exterior front area, especially between the water and the caves.

We also need a HIGHER HOOK LIMIT on flagships and in some of the strongholds. Especially flagships.

I hope they'll consider giving us more flexibility in decorating soon. It would give us more to do, encourage decoration sales, encourage game play to gather new decorations, etc. Basically, if your SHs are decorated and full, there's not much to do with them.

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with all this, but would LOVE to see: The ability to place our own hooks?

How about NO limit on how many hooks you can use? OR to even purchase more???

How about making seating a clickable option? click on a seat and auto SIT on it?

Just purchased my first Flag Ship and man, was I ever disappointed....I only have the Bridge and officers deck, and still have 3 empty areas...cuz, NOT A LARGE ENOUGH LIMIT!!! Should be double!!!:rolleyes:

I agree with all this, but would LOVE to see: The ability to place our own hooks?

How about NO limit on how many hooks you can use? OR to even purchase more???

How about making seating a clickable option? click on a seat and auto SIT on it?

Just purchased my first Flag Ship and man, was I ever disappointed....I only have the Bridge and officers deck, and still have 3 empty areas...cuz, NOT A LARGE ENOUGH LIMIT!!! Should be double!!!:rolleyes:

I guess Bioware doesn't really want to sell decorations after all. Otherwise they'd have freed gazillions of hooks by now...