How do I cancel?

Beltane

This is not a hate thread, I like the game, but I need to cancel for now. I have subbed and cancelled to this game many times over the years, but now I literally cannot find the cancel button. I've looked up past threads and the support FAQ and the cancel button just isn't where it's supposed to be.

Removing your payment details so that you cannot be billed for the next month will work to cancel your subscription as well.

Thanks, I did that. So weird there isn't just a cancel button though. I'm kind of miffed because I looked a couple days ago, couldn't find it and forgot and was just billed today. Technically my fault but it shouldn't be a mystery how to cancel a game either.

My account -> subscription. There's a cancel at the bottom of the page iirc. I'm cancelled as well (with some time remaining) so this no longer shows up for me.

This is what I kept finding to do, and have done in the past, but there's definitely no button there now. I checked in multiple browsers. So strange (and kind of shady).