Blood hunt buged

Eveleria

Probably not new, but here we go.

We were two players followed by our companions.

Veternan mode:

- Jos and Valk, multiple resets after both reached 50% hp, we were unable to finish the fight and had to reset the fp.

Story mode:

- Shae Vizla, I was still in combat after the boss died, going invis didn't help. I had to kill myself in the fire pit below the arena to get out of combat. If you are in combat you can't click the flag to finish the fp.

Story mode:

- Shae Vizla, I was still in combat after the boss died, going invis didn't help. I had to kill myself in the fire pit below the arena to get out of combat. If you are in combat you can't click the flag to finish the fp.

I encountered this bug in MM, the whole group had to /stuck and run back. We were able to click the flag and complete conversation but the game put us back into combat right after the cutscene.

It seems the bug appeared after the last patch, I did Blood Hunt MM run right before it and everything was fine.

Edited by Ollmich

Probably not new, but here we go.

We were two players followed by our companions.

Veternan mode:

- Jos and Valk, multiple resets after both reached 50% hp, we were unable to finish the fight and had to reset the fp.

Resets are caused by people (including companions in any mode, and the God Bot in Story Mode) getting knocked off the platform. Stay close to the middle and use the companion's "passive mode" control to bring the companions there.

Story mode:

If you can stealth ("going invis" ==> stealth), you can use your class's equivalent of Force Cloak to exit combat. Just wait until after the fight is over, or Shae will reset.

Resets are caused by people (including companions in any mode, and the God Bot in Story Mode) getting knocked off the platform. Stay close to the middle and use the companion's "passive mode" control to bring the companions there.

If you can stealth ("going invis" ==> stealth), you can use your class's equivalent of Force Cloak to exit combat. Just wait until after the fight is over, or Shae will reset.

That's what I did I force cloacked or whatever it is called in english, I couldn't remember the english ability name. She was dead for a minute or so, so it should have put me out of combat but it didn't. Maybe this is due to her not really beeing dead, idk.

So for the duo fight, my companion got killed from one of the bosses, not by knocking down but by damage, so that explains the reset I guess.

• Dev Post

Staying in-fight after defeating the 'Torch' and not being able to interact with the banner has a fix in the pipeline coming.

The resets from Jos and Falk due to companion kicks should have gotten better in the last months since some work has been done on that encounter. I am thankful for the hint that companion deaths are also causing an issue and will take another look at this boss fight.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.