so I went into sith inquisitor story and.....

so I usually play agent only, since years now, but for once at least I wanted to give a try to the sith inquisitor class story despite literally everyone on galaxy hates you because your a sith but......

dum dum dum dun dun dun dun duuuuun dun dun dun dun dundun dunnnnnn former jedi padawan ashara sings Imperial March! Man first I didnt understand correctly so I hit ESC to cancel cutscene but in second try, this is awesome, and this is why Empire is better, you wont get same delicious taste in republic in my opinion

Darth Vader greatly approves

Edited by ShieldProtection

Nope, you can't romance her as a female.

But this was class story only right? They changed the things after the class story, I remember somewhere in story (I think that was Makeb) a male sith lord can flirt with male character, and also lana can be romanced by both

Edited by ShieldProtection

dum dum dum dun dun dun dun duuuuun dun dun dun dun dundun dunnnnnn former jedi padawan ashara sings Imperial March! Man first I didnt understand correctly so I hit ESC to cancel cutscene but in second try, this is awesome, and this is why Empire is better, you wont get same delicious taste in republic in my opinion

Darth Vader greatly approves

Really? When does she do that? Does this only happen if you romance her? I'm not any great fan of Ashara (as a female player she does not appeal to me as she's a female moron imo) but that is pretty hilarious.

But this was class story only right? They changed the things after the class story, I remember somewhere in story (I think that was Makeb) a male sith lord can flirt with male character, and also lana can be romanced by both

Yeah, but no Ashara, unfortunately. I've wanted to romance her on my SI for years as she's probably my fave companion out of all.

But there are now 2 original female companions you can do a SGR with, starting with the latest story update on Ossus. Since Ashara's was already recruited before that (in a very disappointing and short Alliance alert, btw) she won't have one.

Yeah, but no Ashara, unfortunately. I've wanted to romance her on my SI for years as she's probably my fave companion out of all.

But there are now 2 original female companions you can do a SGR with, starting with the latest story update on Ossus. Since Ashara's was already recruited before that (in a very disappointing and short Alliance alert, btw) she won't have one.

Technically there are three, not two, because Jaesa and Jaesa are different companions.

Um.

Let me rephrase that. Dark-side Jaesa and Light-side Jaesa are different companions. (And yes, it is possible to place both their decorations in the same stronghold.)

And yes, it is possible to SSR or OSR LSJ in the return alert after JUS.

Really? When does she do that? Does this only happen if you romance her? I'm not any great fan of Ashara (as a female player she does not appeal to me as she's a female moron imo) but that is pretty hilarious.

I can't remember if she does it in both, but for sure she does as part of the romance arc after you leave her in a... good mood

I can't remember if she does it in both, but for sure she does as part of the romance arc after you leave her in a... good mood

Thanks. It is only a romanced thing. I've done the conversations none romanced where I like her (on a light side character) and annoy/hate her (on a ds character) but never heard any singing of the iconic march. I've never nor do I have any intention of making a male character to romance her though. Not even for my favourite piece of sw music.

Thanks. It is only a romanced thing. I've done the conversations none romanced where I like her (on a light side character) and annoy/hate her (on a ds character) but never heard any singing of the iconic march. I've never nor do I have any intention of making a male character to romance her though. Not even for my favourite piece of sw music.

If you don't like her, you're not missing much anyways. :rolleyes:

I did it once and while i started pretty neutral on her, i disliked her after that, as i found her even more annoying than she normally is, so i deleted the character and recreated the character with no intention of romancing her ever again.

And now i fully hate her after that wonderful AA where if you're DS you just look like an idiot... (haven't done it on my Nox and i'm never going to bother with that AA with him, doing it once with my Imperius was more than enough)