Taris Hospital Datacron

hesterswife

I know I've gotten the hospital datacron before but logged in few days ago and noticed that I don't have any on Taris so when I started getting them again I couldn't get into the hospital says agent phase only. Did they move the datacron??

I know I've gotten the hospital datacron before but logged in few days ago and noticed that I don't have any on Taris so when I started getting them again I couldn't get into the hospital says agent phase only. Did they move the datacron??

If you got the datacron in the past, unless you are now playing on a different server under a different legacy or different account on the same server, you cannot get the datacron again.

It is now in your legacy. You've probably no need to track it down.

The datacron located in the Dynamet General Hospital’s basement is Republic only. This page has guides to each of the Taris datacrons and identifies those that are Republic or Imperial only.

http://www.swtor-spy.com/datacrons/taris/69/

Going to echo this. Some planets, including Taris, have datacrons that are specific to Pub or Imp side. You can open your achievements interface (default key is Y, I believe) and see which datacrons you have collected. It will specifically denote Taris (Pub) and Taris (Imp).