Looking for crafter or seller of unavailable item

AmiHale

I'm looking for someone who can craft or sell me an unbound Campaign Stalker (or Survivor, but Stalker prefered) Saberstaff. It is said to be unavailable, but I've heard of people still having the schematics for stuff if the character is old enough and managed to get the schematics. I really love this saber's unmoddable forms and would really love to have the moddable one. I saw it selling for 14 million once and then never saw it again which is how I learned of it. Sorry for the rambling, but basically if someone can craft this for me, I'm willing to pay 15 million for it. I didn't have money back then, but I do now. Please comment if interested!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lols. I love the crystal cause it's so huge. Love the bacta tank comparison. XDDD

And I'm looking for the moddable versions of those. I had similar ones drop on Belsavis and loved them from that. I want to be able to use this in raids so I need the moddable ones unless SWTOR gives us the ability put weapons in outfit customization. :p

Singing Stone is lvl 61 stats. I'm looking for one that I can put lvl 70 enhancements, hilts, and mods into. Not just tuning and color crystals. :(

For more reference, Nadia's lightsaber looks like the one I want to find.

Singing Stone is lvl 61 stats. I'm looking for one that I can put lvl 70 enhancements, hilts, and mods into. Not just tuning and color crystals. :(

For more reference, Nadia's lightsaber looks like the one I want to find.

I can make the truthseeker one listed under similarity. There are also some in the GTN for pretty reasonable prices.

Edited by DragonArt
adding info

• 2 weeks later...

I guess ppl aren't reading what I'm saying.

I don't want a saber that I cannot put level 70 mods, enhancements, and hilts into.

Those are good substitutes *if* we had weapons in the outfit slots. We do not so I don't want to waste money on sabers I already have and are beneath my level when I want it to be able to have in all raids from story mode to nightmare mode.

I guess I'll just leave this alone for now. I wish SWTOR didn't delete stuff that was moddable like Campaign. :(

Thanks for the replies anyways.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.