Arena target priority

TrixxieTriss

I always appreciated your guides and videos. I would totally be interested in updated content and additional videos. Side note, when it comes to Sins and Shadows, the changes to the class the past couple years have been painful to many of us, and updated info and insights would be welcome.

I second this. My sin use to be one of my better classes, but the changes over the last few years have been painful.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always appreciated your guides and videos. I would totally be interested in updated content and additional videos. Side note, when it comes to Sins and Shadows, the changes to the class the past couple years have been painful to many of us, and updated info and insights would be welcome.

I've decided to give it another go. Already have a couple hours worth of stuff I need to trim down into a playlist of a couple 10 minute videos: https://i.imgur.com/qRhG7VV.png

Maybe it'll turn out better this time, but the pessimist in me says otherwise :(

I've decided to give it another go. Already have a couple hours worth of stuff I need to trim down into a playlist of a couple 10 minute videos: https://i.imgur.com/qRhG7VV.png

Maybe it'll turn out better this time, but the pessimist in me says otherwise :(

Hey, I think I fought you today. I decided to give ranked a go since it's pre-season. No one yelled at me for being bad. :p It was fun, but like I said, I'm not sure I always knew why we won or lost. Prime example, 2nd game against "Kre'a", which I think is your shadow - if you remember I was Fun'withSparks. You beat us first round, and then we end up winning. It felt like a tough fight to me, but I don't really know what our team or your team did differently to change the outcome.

Anyway, I'll watch the vids when you get em done. Thanks!

Yeah, I’ve tried to get her to watch some. But she gets bored and loses interest fast if she isn’t actually playing at the same time.

I can relate. I started to watch the first one, and then realized it was OVER TWO HOURS. Jeesh. I mean, kudos to the people that did it, but... TWO HOURS!!!! That'll have to wait for the next snow storm I think. :p

Hey, I think I fought you today. I decided to give ranked a go since it's pre-season. No one yelled at me for being bad. :p It was fun, but like I said, I'm not sure I always knew why we won or lost. Prime example, 2nd game against "Kre'a", which I think is your shadow - if you remember I was Fun'withSparks. You beat us first round, and then we end up winning. It felt like a tough fight to me, but I don't really know what our team or your team did differently to change the outcome.

Anyway, I'll watch the vids when you get em done. Thanks!

Was it the Rishi Cove? Looking back at that recording, I’m not sure that we should have won the first round honestly lol. I know in the last round, i was trying to kite until I could stealth out for a 2v2 but I didn’t quite make it in time for my cloak to come back up. I also spent a lot of time peeling a throwing out cc when I could have done more focused DPS instead. I’ll make an unlisted video commentary on it later and give you the link to it if you’d like a more in depth look at what happened from my side.

THIS IS AWESOME NEWS! And even if the views are not massive, trust me, the appreciation of those of us who do main the class have always been there. I always appreciate those who share their knowledge. Thank you.

Was it the Rishi Cove? Looking back at that recording, I’m not sure that we should have won the first round honestly lol. I know in the last round, i was trying to kite until I could stealth out for a 2v2 but I didn’t quite make it in time for my cloak to come back up. I also spent a lot of time peeling a throwing out cc when I could have done more focused DPS instead. I’ll make an unlisted video commentary on it later and give you the link to it if you’d like a more in depth look at what happened from my side.

Yep, that was the one. If you want to spend the time to give me some insight, that would be great - but don't feel like you have to. And if you are making it private just to save my feelings, feel free to make it public. I have, I think, very little ego to bruise. I don't mind sucking. On the other hand, if the whole thing just really isn't interesting enough for the general public, that's fine too. :p Thanks!

Yep, that was the one. If you want to spend the time to give me some insight, that would be great - but don't feel like you have to. And if you are making it private just to save my feelings, feel free to make it public. I have, I think, very little ego to bruise. I don't mind sucking. On the other hand, if the whole thing just really isn't interesting enough for the general public, that's fine too. :p Thanks!

It would be private because it would be unedited commentary, Raw footage that’s not really edited up to par with what i want on my channel publicly.

Edited by Jinre_the_Jedi