Vengenace jugg leveling help

kreliavan

Well my first character I rolled was a vengeance jugg, I got him to 23 before I started rolling alts, now I want to level my jugg but I have absolutely no idea what abilities to use or what talents I was going to get (I do remember wanting to stay vengeance till I hit the last talent though). so what abilities should I be using which companion should I normally have out, etc.

I don't really feel as if the last ability in vengeance is worth it. The rage cost is so much.. you do get an occasional burst situation where you can use it but IMO a hybrid spec offers more. Some may disagree but I love that 40% reduced damage cooldown, and being able to spam aoe snare.

Something like this for pvp.. for pve you'll have to ask someone else.

I don't really feel as if the last ability in vengeance is worth it. The rage cost is so much.. you do get an occasional burst situation where you can use it but IMO a hybrid spec offers more. Some may disagree but I love that 40% reduced damage cooldown, and being able to spam aoe snare.

Something like this for pvp.. for pve you'll have to ask someone else.

Well, currently, vengeance is terrible in pvp. We need a **** load of uptime on our target to do any manner of respectable damage, which is something that is absolutely not possible given the tools of the classes we're up against.

In pve, Shatter is an absolute must. Shatter is the highest DPET ability in the vengeance tree, given you only refresh the bleed as it expires.

You should be using Quinn. Sadly, Vette's damage is not high enough as you grow in levels to be able to keep up with the benefit that Quinn's healing gives you. I haven't used any of the other companions, but I assume the case is the same.

For ability priority, this will change as you level. Initially, ravage and force scream are your first priorities. Once you put the point into impale, just keep them off cooldown. When you put the point into Savagery, use impale first, then scream. When you put points into Rampage, your priority is Ravage > Impale > Scream. Once you get Shatter, your priorities are Shatter every 8 globals (12 seconds) > Ravage > Sundering assault > Impale > Scream. With this rotation, you will always have enough rage to use all of your abilities nearly every time they are off cooldown.

Edited by steinsgate

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.