Maintenance: January 8th, 2019

EricMusco

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope. Some of the bugs affect you even if you never start Ossis on a single toon. Numerous decorations are broken and some character faces disappeared. Other bugs hit the moment you start. Like losing companions and access to some daily areas. Others you won’t notice until you start working your way through the story. Numerous story tags are jumbled up. People who should be dead aren’t, people who shouldn’t be are and sometimes they switch back and forth.

FYI, Bioware has a terrible track record for fixing bugs in a timely fashion, if they fix them at all. There are still known bugs from 4.0 that have yet to be fixed, and there are easily duplicated bugs even older than that.

Exactly that! I have characters I can't play because they have no freakin' face. I am not going to spend cartel coins just to change their face either, especially when it's a face I liked. And poor Corso! I can't even finish my reunion with him because he has no face! Like you said, not every bug is associated with Ossus dailies!

On the Ossus bit, how frustrating it is to try and do the World Bosses when you don't get credit! No one wants to waste their time doing the fight over again multiple times, switching instances, tactics, etc. to try and get credit. It's just not worth it at all.