Looking for active, welcoming, younger person friendly guild

DonnieMccloud

Hello,

Allow me to introduce myself my name is Donnie and I have been a long time on and off Swtor player but as of recent (past 4 or 5 months) have been dedicated to the game. Playing often and for long periods. I'm looking for an active, inviting guild on the StarForge, I have more max level/close to max level imperial characters but also have some republic as well. I'm a very inexperienced amateur at Swtor but have been looking for a guild to show me the ropes for my main characters for a while now, a guild thats more than

"Oh they sent me an invite on the fleet or (insert planet here) guess I'll join."

Looking to learn and get better at both Pve and PvP and am willing and eager to play/learn any role

Looking for preferably organized but welcoming and reasonable guilds that have scheduled events but not a requirement.

None of my characters are particularly high in the gear tiers but am willing to put in my time to try to get to any tier required

For me, it all gets a little tiring constantly playing this content by myself when I wish I could spend it with like minded others.

IMPORTANT: I have been dedicated to looking for a guild thats a good fit for me for a while now and in my particular situation that requires a guild that does not have a 18+/21+ requirement as I've seen with many many guilds. I have no inherent issue with such a requirement I understand it but I'm not looking for any guild that has such requirements. Because, I am only 16(17 soon) and still in HS with a lot of time on my hands. I promise if given the opportunity I will prove that I'm not as immature and demotivated as my age group would suggest.

If you believe you're guild would be a good fit for me please PM me or reply to this post

Thank you very much for your time and reading this long winded post.

Hello,

Allow me to introduce myself my name is Donnie and I have been a long time on and off Swtor player but as of recent (past 4 or 5 months) have been dedicated to the game. Playing often and for long periods. I'm looking for an active, inviting guild on the StarForge, I have more max level/close to max level imperial characters but also have some republic as well.

If you believe you're guild would be a good fit for me please PM me or reply to this post

hi there Donnie!

It sounds like maybe you might be looking for a slightly more "hardcore" (schedules, events, & such) type guild, but IF not, you might wanna check us out....

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=948073

We are casual, yes, but also very dedicated, as you can see by that ^ thread. Anyways, feel free to reach out if you're interested. And best of luck either way! :D

regards, Neestar (Republic side) and Neevil (Imperial side)

We are a new guild accepting all play styles & skill levels. We're a Casual/Social/Light RP guild. Guilds on both sides w/ Guild Bank & Guild Ship . The IMP side guild is Legends in The Shadowlands. We have Discord: https://discord.gg/MaTNFa4 & website: https://thelegendsguild.com. You can contact us from the website, by going to the menu and going to About and using the contact form, in Discord if any member or leader is on and by email at admin@thelegendsguild.com. Join today and grow with a new friendly laid back guild that is not full of a bunch of rules to ruin the experience. As we grow we will set up weekly Ops and Master FP runs which are not a requirement, but good fun if you do want to participate. Other then that we a laid back and friendly people to be around. You can find out more here https://thelegendsguild.com/page/about .

Greetings, Donnie!

Before I discuss our guild, I have questions which will help you determine if RAIA should be your home in SWTOR:

• Do you enjoy playing Operations, Warzones, Flashpoints, Uprisings, or Galactic Starfighter?
  • Do you enjoy completing weekly Planetary Conquest and Galactic Command objectives?
  • Do you enjoy supporting an active, helpful, organized, and established guild?
  • Do you enjoy learning from competent and communicative veteran players?
  • Do you enjoy teamworking with respectful and understanding players?
  • Do you enjoy communicating by voice via Discord instead of typing?
  • Do you enjoy participating in weekly scheduled guild events?
  • Do you enjoy completing challenging content in guild teams?
  • Do you enjoy leading, helping, or teaching new players?
  • Do you enjoy livestreaming your adventures in SWTOR?

If you answered "Yes!" to most of these questions, I invite you to join our guild in Star Wars: The Old Republic.

Please review our guild information, and if you have any questions, please contact me via Discord or Enjin.

Sincerely,

Ignatiatus, Guild Leader of <The Republic Alliance> & <The Imperial Allegiance> (RAIA)

Mission Statement:

Vision Statement:

• <The Republic Alliance> & <The Imperial Allegiance> (RAIA) strives to develop guild member proficiency of challenging endgame multiplayer content in Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) via educational events, individual mentorship, and accurate theorycrafting.

How to Join RAIA:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.