Still not getting credit for Swarm Lord and Droid Ossus WB

SaerethDL

This is definitely still bugged in some cases. I have 8 characters I've been running Ossus stuff with. I logged on all 8 of them Tuesday to pick up the Masterwork Shard weekly and on 7 of them Flesh and Steel (the 8th had done it the week before). Also while I did pick them up on Tuesday I didn't complete them until after the patch that supposedly fixed them.

The 7 that also had Flesh and Steel had no problems with getting credit. The one that only had the weekly did NOT get credit. I have no idea which boss didn't give credit because for some reason they're not separated out in the mission text. I did the bug boss followed by the droid boss, same group. No credit. So I don't know if having already completed Flesh and Steel messed it up or what but some other people in the group were saying they didn't get credit too, and some were saying they did. So I don't know but it's definitely not fixed.

Edited by kukumburr

Did droid then bug in a group today and it seems like if someone dies during bug and releases while the encounter is still going no one gets credit for the kill. At least that's what is suspected is happening. We did it again after that and no one released and we got credit.