Full List of Broken Decorations in 5.10

AscendingSky

Please keep in mind I am compiling this thread with a list of the decorations specifically borked by 5.10. If I had to list everything wrong with all decorations already in the game I could never fit it all in one OP. I think there's an existing thread for decoration issues and requests overall that should probably get bumped.

Decoration issues list updated!

Edited by AscendingSky

The update also broke this:

Replica Sacrificial Sphere

https://tord.mmo-fashion.com/replica-sacrificial-sphere/

The sphere is gone. All that shows is the base-plate.

Also, all starfighter ships are in the same situation.

These are the ships like the striker, gunship, scout, and bomber.

Edit: I see you have these on the list. Should have checked first. Oh well.

Edited by ThadiusMoor

Ok, I've found some more decos that broke with 5.10. (Fortunately none of the Ossus rep Legend rank decos I was able to unlock today seem broken.)

Ambient Machine: Birds - The sound effect works, but the holo image on the deco has disappeared.

Ambient Machine: Party Chatter - The sound effect works, but the holo image on the deco has disappeared.

Ambient Machine: Techlab - The sound effect works, but the holo image on the deco has disappeared.

Starship Medical Tank - Is now missing all of its bubbles.

I have no idea what a "missing granny" glitch is! I'm having issues with poster decorations too:

https://imgur.com/a/paoBDNO I've been calling it "Posters gone mad"

Posters affected:

• Knights of the Fallen Empire
  • Rise of the Hutt Cartel
  • Galactic Strongholds
  • Galactic Starfighter
  • The Old Republic
  • Shadow of Revan

Looking at my strongholds, these posters are glitched for me too. Not sure when it happened since I came back after 5.10 came out but they were okay when I last subbed before that.

I would like to point out(many did already) but repair button does not solves the problem, neither full reinstall, neither changing streaming client to standard one, please fix this as soon as possible cos i basically subbed cos of SH system

Although they weren't mentioned in the patch notes, I checked my SH a few minutes ago and the Holocron of Ancient Masters, Flag: Republic Hologram, and Fountain: Jedi Temple decorations have all been fixed. Didn't have time to check any others, but it seems like they went through and tried to fix more than just the ones with the "missing granny" issue.

I went through the whole list that AscendingSky has helpfully compiled in the original post on this thread, to check to see which of these decos have been fixed with today's patch. I'm going to list all the broken-by-5.10 decos here and note whether or not I was able to confirm that they're fixed as of today:

Ambient Machine: Birds - FIXED

Ambient Machine: Party Chatter - FIXED

Ambient Machine: Techlab - FIXED

Cargo Bay - FIXED

Crystal Light - NOT FIXED, issue remains the same as noted in the main post.

Flag: Imperial Hologram - FIXED

Flag: Republic Hologram - FIXED

Fountain: Jedi Temple - FIXED

Galactic Alliance Statue - FIXED

Hanging Vines - NOT FIXED, issue remains the same as noted in the main post.

Holocron of Ancient Masters - FIXED

Holocron of Despair - Can't verify sound at the moment, maybe whoever first reported this could check to see if they see improvement?

Holofire Jedi Knight Shrine - NOT FIXED, issue remains the same as noted in the main post.

Holofire Jedi Padawan Shrine - NOT FIXED, issue remains the same as noted in the main post.

Iknayid - NOT FIXED, issue remains the same as noted in the main post. It might be worth adding that there *is* a pet by this name that drops from the Eternal Championship so the source isn't necessarily wrong, it's just that it's another example of two "decos" sharing the same name and causing a problem.

Infected Tree - FIXED

Life Day Wall Freezer Unit - FIXED

Paxton Rall - NOT FIXED, issue remains the same as noted in the main post.

Poster: Galactic Starfighter - FIXED

Poster: Galactic Strongholds - FIXED

Poster: Knights of the Fallen Empire - FIXED

Poster: Rise of the Hutt Cartel - FIXED

Poster: Shadow of Revan - FIXED

Poster: The Old Republic - FIXED

Replica Sacrificial Sphere - FIXED

Seed of Rage - FIXED

Small Jedi Padawan Fountain Shrine - NOT FIXED, issue remains the same as noted in the main post.

Small Jedi Padawan Shrine - NOT FIXED, issue remains the same as noted in the main post.

Starship Medical Tank - FIXED

Starship: Imperial Bomber - FIXED

Starship: Imperial Scout - FIXED

Starship: Republic Bomber - FIXED

Starship: Republic Scout - FIXED

Stoneray - NOT FIXED, issue remains the same as noted in the main post.

Torch Jedi Master Shrine - NOT FIXED, issue remains the same as noted in the main post.

Torch Jedi Padawan Shrine - NOT FIXED, issue remains the same as noted in the main post.

Trophy: Colossal Monolith (HM) - FIXED

Trophy: Colossal Monolith (Story) - FIXED

Vinn Atrius - NOT FIXED, issue remains the same as noted in the main post.

Weapons Display: Satele Shan's Dualsaber - I didn't observe this deco getting stuck but maybe I didn't watch it long enough? Perhaps the person who first reported this could check to see if they're still seeing the same problem.

I went through the whole list that AscendingSky has helpfully compiled in the original post on this thread, to check to see which of these decos have been fixed with today's patch. I'm going to list all the broken-by-5.10 decos here and note whether or not I was able to confirm that they're fixed as of today:

Cargo Bay - FIXED

Crystal Light - NOT FIXED, issue remains the same as noted in the main post.

Flag: Imperial Hologram - FIXED

Flag: Republic Hologram - FIXED

Fountain: Jedi Temple - FIXED

Galactic Alliance Statue - FIXED

Hanging Vines - NOT FIXED, issue remains the same as noted in the main post.

Holocron of Ancient Masters - FIXED

Holocron of Despair - Can't verify sound at the moment, maybe whoever first reported this could check to see if they see improvement?

Holofire Jedi Knight Shrine - NOT FIXED, issue remains the same as noted in the main post.

Holofire Jedi Padawan Shrine - NOT FIXED, issue remains the same as noted in the main post.

Iknayid - NOT FIXED, issue remains the same as noted in the main post. It might be worth adding that there *is* a pet by this name that drops from the Eternal Championship so the source isn't necessarily wrong, it's just that it's another example of two "decos" sharing the same name and causing a problem.

Infected Tree - FIXED

Life Day Wall Freezer Unit - FIXED

Paxton Rall - NOT FIXED, issue remains the same as noted in the main post.

Poster: Galactic Starfighter - FIXED

Poster: Galactic Strongholds - FIXED

Poster: Knights of the Fallen Empire - FIXED

Poster: Rise of the Hutt Cartel - FIXED

Poster: Shadow of Revan - FIXED

Poster: The Old Republic - FIXED

Replica Sacrificial Sphere - FIXED

Seed of Rage - FIXED

Small Jedi Padawan Fountain Shrine - NOT FIXED, issue remains the same as noted in the main post.

Small Jedi Padawan Shrine - NOT FIXED, issue remains the same as noted in the main post.

Starship Medical Tank - FIXED

Starship: Imperial Bomber - FIXED

Starship: Imperial Scout - FIXED

Starship: Republic Bomber - FIXED

Starship: Republic Scout - FIXED

Stoneray - NOT FIXED, issue remains the same as noted in the main post.

Torch Jedi Master Shrine - NOT FIXED, issue remains the same as noted in the main post.

Torch Jedi Padawan Shrine - NOT FIXED, issue remains the same as noted in the main post.

Trophy: Colossal Monolith (HM) - FIXED

Trophy: Colossal Monolith (Story) - FIXED

Vinn Atrius - NOT FIXED, issue remains the same as noted in the main post.

Weapons Display: Satele Shan's Dualsaber - I didn't observe this deco getting stuck but maybe I didn't watch it long enough? Perhaps the person who first reported this could check to see if they're still seeing the same problem.

I was just about to start editing the OP with my own findings when I saw your post! Thanks so much for going through the work to verify the issues have been fixed! I will work on verifying the last few glitches you were uncertain of. I added the Weapons Display: Satele Shan's Dualsaber issue myself as I noticed the weapon rotation freezing in my own stronghold. It's an intermittent problem (much like the one with the Zakuulan Information Terminal that's been around for years now) so I'll have to keep watch and see if the freezing happens again.

Edited by AscendingSky

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for putting this list together. Nothing to add, just aggravated that I spent currency today to buy a deco that can't be seen in inventory or placed. Have they announced any ETA on this?

I can verify that the Holocron of Despair has sound FX. I didn't notice them missing, but they do have it now.

Edited by Xina_LA

• 2 months later...

Revisiting this thread because many of the decos that were broken with this patch remain broken still. I'm going back to the list as in the OP's updated anchor post, and did a fresh check of them today. The current status on these breaks is as follows:

Crystal Light - FIXED

Hanging Vines - NOT FIXED. There are two decorations with this name. The 5.10 patch fixed the orientation of the Hanging Vines decoration that goes on a wall. However, you can no longer search for the Hanging Vines wall decoration in the decoration interface; attempting to do so will only pull up the ceiling version. This always happens when two decorations have the same name. One needs to be renamed.

Holofire Jedi Knight Shrine - NOT FIXED and can't be guild donated because of it. Available from the Ossus rep vendor; preview is bugged, and decoration does not appear in the decorations interface listing normally. The only way to locate it is to search for it while you are currently editing a stronghold and have selected an eligible hook.

Holofire Jedi Padawan Shrine - NOT FIXED. Available from Ossus rep vendor, statue in the decoration is missing its head, left arm, and lightsaber, both in preview and in game.

Iknayid - NOT FIXED , except more specifically this is like the vines issue, where you can see the CM deco only if you have a Large floor hook selected. It won't appear in your UI otherwise and therefore also can't be donated to a guild. The issue is that there is a pet named Iknayid that is sharing an exact name with the Iknayid deco from the Exotic Creatures Personnel bundle.

Irrigated Garden - UNKNOWN. I don't have this deco (dang the impossible drop rate and roll off on those WBs!) so can't confirm the fix status on this one. Drops from one of the Ossus world bosses. The decoration covers the entire Centerpiece hook; the edges of the hook are not visible because of deco’s size. Once the decoration is placed, it cannot be removed, even by the 'Reset Decorations In Room' option. (Note: I do not have this decoration yet and cannot confirm the glitch myself. According to the thread the issue was reported in, the decoration remains glitched after 5.10b.)

Paxton Rall - NOT FIXED. Holding an invisible weapon in a fighting stance when placed in strongholds.

Scorpion TK Weapon Rack - NOT FIXED. This decoration can no longer be donated to guilds with credits.

Small Jedi Padawan Fountain Shrine - NOT FIXED. Cartel Market decoration, missing left arm.

Small Jedi Padawan Shrine - NOT FIXED. Available from Ossus rep vendor, statue in the decoration is missing its head, left arm, and lightsaber, both in preview and in game.

Stoneray - NOT FIXED, except more specifically this is like the vines issue, where you can see the CM deco if and only if you have the right floor hook selected (Small, Medium, Medium Narrow). It won't appear in your UI otherwise and therefore also can't be donated to a guild. The issue is that there is a pet named Stoneray that is sharing an exact name with the Stoneray deco from the Exotic Creatures Personnel bundle.

Torch Jedi Master Shrine - FIXED

Torch Jedi Padawan Shrine - NOT FIXED. Available from Ossus rep vendor, statue in the decoration is missing its head, left arm, and lightsaber, both in preview and in game.

Vinn Atrius - NOT FIXED. The name appearing over his head is not a bug (plenty of other personnel decos from FPs and Uprisings have this), but his weapon is indeed still invisible.

Weapons Display: Satele Shan's Dualsaber - FIXED? I think? I haven't observed any issues with the animation in a while.

"Irregated Garden" decoration is bugged. Deco covers all Centerpiece hook, overlapping its borders, without being able to click on the edges. Option “Reset decorations in room” removed all decorations from stronghold, except "Irregated Garden". Customer service confirmated that this is a bug, but after almost five months problem still not solved.

Here is screenshots:

https://imgur.com/Zik064Q

https://imgur.com/a/q238Jgx

• 1 year later...
There is also an Ossus decoration listed as "Holofire Jedi Knight Shrine" that shows it has a max amount of 50 but is NOT the Holofire Jidi Knight Shrine that can be obtained from the vender that has a maximum of 999 that can be purchased. This one is one of the pillars from the heroic area (probably mislabled) that contains datacrons(?) in it and has no hook type labeled at all.