Ossus mission won't start

lambentcookie

I have spoken to Lana Beniko

I picked a side, met with the contact on Nar Shaddaa

Returned to Lana and spoken too

Moff Pyron

At this point the quest should have begun and taken me to Ossus, I have already had success on my Jedi character in starting the quest.

There are only 3 quests in all my quest log, none of which are related, there is no 'Launch' button next to an Ossus quest, I cannot talk to Lana or return to the contact, nothing pending to accept or new markers or objectives to go to.

Any ideas?

I have spoken to Lana Beniko

I picked a side, met with the contact on Nar Shaddaa

Returned to Lana and spoken too

Moff Pyron

At this point the quest should have begun and taken me to Ossus, I have already had success on my Jedi character in starting the quest.

There are only 3 quests in all my quest log, none of which are related, there is no 'Launch' button next to an Ossus quest, I cannot talk to Lana or return to the contact, nothing pending to accept or new markers or objectives to go to.

Any ideas?

I just had the same thing happen to me. Imp Agent-Star Forge-max level character-have completed all previous content on this character.

I also have this problem, I hope this can get fixed soon.

For reference, here's more information on my problem:

More info: Imperial Agent, sided with Republic during Iokath

Process: Accepted Inflection Point question -> Talked to Lana, sided with Republic -> Talked to SIS agent -> Talked to Imperial via Holo -> Talked to Lana -> completed question -> didn't get another quest to continue story.

Edited by Ohmygah

I also have this same issue.

Sith Warrior - Darkside - Sided with the Empire all three times I was given the option - Killed off Arcann, Senya, Scorpio, Koth, Aric, Quinn and Theron - Theron is showing up in my Companions & Contacts as a usable companion (And yes I can summon him), even though it correctly states in his info that I left him for dead on Nathema.

I'm not sure if anyone else has a similar type of bug, but it is the only thing I can see that is showing up incorrectly.

• Dev Post

We can confirm this is happening in very rare cases where a character will not get the next main story Mission as intended. We are looking into a fix now, in the meantime customer support can grant you the missing Mission. Thanks!

-eric

Mine crashed several times during the first videos/conversation. Then finally managed to go it through and to Nar shaddaa and choose side and all. Now i have that launch button to start the main quest 5.10 Jedi under siege. It either starts the video of flying to the Ossus --> Crash or then i'm at Ossus outside the house where it says to go inside with green door and when i do it starts the flying to Ossus video again --> Crash.

Buggy bug bug update.

We can confirm this is happening in very rare cases where a character will not get the next main story Mission as intended. We are looking into a fix now, in the meantime customer support can grant you the missing Mission. Thanks!

-eric

Then please make sure your CS folks are responding to reports on this issue. I filed it two days ago for my inquisitor, and am still stuck.

After filing this a week ago, waiting for a week, and seeing it's still not fixed in this morning's patch, CS finally responded and told me otherwise. From Hannah...

"After a thorough investigation, I can confirmed that this particular case appears to have been caused by a bug within the game that will need to be corrected in a future game update and as such, cannot be corrected by Customer Service."

Edited by Bothan

Happened to me too on 2 warrior characters.

Yesterdays patch was supposed to fix it, but for me it didn't, I still don't have Inflection Point in my mission list.

Updated the ticket which i opened a few days ago. I'm curious how long this will take.

I'm not hopeful of playing my inquisitor any time soon if what was posted not long ago is true.

The update was supposed to fix this bug, yet cs aren't responding in even a remotely acceptable timeframe then fobbing people off that a future update is the only thing to fix it, wth the last one was meant to deal with this.

I'll resub yet again when it's fixed & not before,

Happened to me too on 2 warrior characters.

Yesterdays patch was supposed to fix it, but for me it didn't, I still don't have Inflection Point in my mission list.

Updated the ticket which i opened a few days ago. I'm curious how long this will take.

Expect 3 days as a general rule of thumb but its like a piece of string can be slightly sooner and can be longer depending on the number of tickets in the queue (currently around 7 days at present)

CS can definitely add this mission as mentioned by eric, feel free to link to eric's post in the ticket that CS can indeed add this mission https://www.swtor.com/community/showpost.php?p=9677016&postcount=6

Edited by OwenBrooks

Same bug here...

I'm sorry but it's absolutely ridiculous that I've been waiting 5 days now and they still haven't even answered to my ticket. I'm paying for the monthly sub but it's already been 5 days in which I couldn't even progress with new content. I'd love to get my money back but I guess it's impossible. Bioware's support is so rubbish. How can you treat your loyal customers like that? I even updated my ticket once before to make sure you can see it and I even linked Eric's quote to that. Yet I'm being absolutely ignored. It's unacceptable that after such a long time I'm still unable to fully enjoy the game and I'm not even getting any type of response from Bioware

Just a little heads up:

CS granted me the mission manually. I don't know the exact time difference to where I am right now, but the CS agent must have done it on Sunday 23.12. evening.

Waiting time: about 10 days.

Even though this is too long and the bug itself is annoying, I want to say that I appreciate that someone - a person - did this on a Sunday evening, shortly before christmas. Thank you for doing that job.

11th day just begun since the issue appeared on my character and still not even a single word from Bioware. This is absolutely outrageous to treat your loyal customers like that! I just pretty much waster 11 days of my subscription due to waiting for a fix! I only subbed to do Jedi Under Siege and here I am still waiting for at least a single word from Bioware. Edited by WiLDxPL

Just a little heads up:

CS granted me the mission manually. I don't know the exact time difference to where I am right now, but the CS agent must have done it on Sunday 23.12. evening.

Waiting time: about 10 days.

Even though this is too long and the bug itself is annoying, I want to say that I appreciate that someone - a person - did this on a Sunday evening, shortly before christmas. Thank you for doing that job.

Sixteen days and counting. My Inquisitor still can't progress along the Ossus quest chain. That other thread that asked players for their breaking points? This is pretty much it. Srsly, straw meet camel's back.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a similar thing happening. Just re-installed the game again after a hiatus to find this new mission set. So I started it.

Unfortunately, I can't even start the mission to talk to Lana first! My Sith Warrior keeps falling through the planet where the Alliance base is at. (There are a lot of 'missing resources' on the screen there) /stuck does nothing, and the only way I can get out is to legacy travel to the Imperial Station hub.

I've tried re-entering the mission again from my ship to land, but the same thing happens. I end up falling through the map and dying. Respawning to the medical centre just leads to more falling.

I've lost several tens of thousands of credits in repairs. I'd like to start playing, but he's unable to advance this storyline at all. The base is bugged somehow.

• 4 months later...