Conquest bonus for invading planet not working as expected

BrendanJCavanagh

The conquest bonus for invading a planet does not appear to be working as expected

How to recreate: Full stronghold bonus. Guild invaded planet. Complete Tatooine: Rampage - Part I objective.

Expected behavior: Conquest objective worth 400 points should grant 400 * (1+150%+15%) = 1,060 points after bonuses.

Actual behavior: All conquest objectives display the same points in the Conquest tab of the Mission Log before and after invading planet. Conquest objective worth 400 points grants 1,000 points.

Also submitted a bug report in game with character name, guild name and server.

Thanks!

From above, the % has been locked down. Guilds will earn a 15% Conquest Point bonus as soon as they have committed to a planet. We hope this will work to curb Guilds who try to "planet snipe" other Guilds.

As an added bonus, if you are a Guild who commits early, this is effectively a flat 15% bonus to Conquest Points earned.

Thanks everyone.

-eric

The bonus works correctly. The bonus of 15% is only for the guild points.

(personal points + 15% = guild points)

Before patch 5.10:

<Tatooine: Rampage - Part I>

<Stronghold bonus: 150%>

<personal points without bonus: 400>

<personal points with bonus: 1000>

<guild points: 1000>

After patch 5.10:

<guild points: 1150>

Edited by SchnellesWiesel

The bonus works correctly. The bonus of 15% is only for the guild points.

(personal points + 15% = guild points)

Before patch 5.10:

<guild points: 1000>

After patch 5.10:

<guild points: 1150>

Not the implementation that some of us expected, but thanks for sharing your findings. Validated that the above is how it works by completing "Bounty Contracts: License to Hunt". My toon was awarded 2,063 points (825 * 2.5 rounded up), while the guild gained 2,372 points (2,063 * 1.15 rounded down).

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think this is right. For the last 2 weeks I have not received bonus conquest from Strongholds. I had 4,000 conquest points and just did Xeno. Now I am at 11,500. If I was getting my SH bonus of 150%, I should be at 15,250. Something is not adding up here. I know that before 5.10 things were working properly.

And for clarification, my Conquest window does show that I have a Stronghold bonus of 150%. But it not actually giving it to me.

Edited by AidenRhen

I don't think this is right. For the last 2 weeks I have not received bonus conquest from Strongholds. I had 4,000 conquest points and just did Xeno. Now I am at 11,500. If I was getting my SH bonus of 150%, I should be at 15,250. Something is not adding up here. I know that before 5.10 things were working properly.

And for clarification, my Conquest window does show that I have a Stronghold bonus of 150%. But it not actually giving it to me.

The 7,500 Conquest points your Conquest window shows already includes the Stronghold Bonus, Basic Points for Xeno is 3,000.

On a side note, if the displayed value was really without Bonus you would should have 22,750 not 15,250 (shown value multiplied with 2.5 not 1.5).