After Marrying Kira..

Vennumz

Alright so on my Jedi Knight I married Kira a little before I took down the emperor to complete the Knight Story. And at the end of it the council still promoted me to Jedi Master (which was surprising, I thought Satele would say something but she didn't, I guess we hid our love quite well). Anywhosies...will there be any more conversations for me and Kira? Also is there a way to know if I have any more conversation points for my companions before I start KotFE? I would like to see what all they have to say before I start it. Also Kira is at at Influence rank 22 by the way.

Also Kira is at at Influence rank 22 by the way.

That has no bearing on the progress or lack thereof of the companion's story. Before 4.0 came out three years ago, companion conversations were gated on a combination of Affection and the character's class story progress, but when they dropped Affection in favour of Influence, they removed that link, so that now you progress in the companion story based on (a) your willingness to progress that companion's story(1) and (b) your progression in your character's own story.

(1) That's always going to be the case for "I can choose to do this" stories.

That has no bearing on the progress or lack thereof of the companion's story. Before 4.0 came out three years ago, companion conversations were gated on a combination of Affection and the character's class story progress, but when they dropped Affection in favour of Influence, they removed that link, so that now you progress in the companion story based on (a) your willingness to progress that companion's story(1) and (b) your progression in your character's own story.

(1) That's always going to be the case for "I can choose to do this" stories.

Ahhh...so influence really has nothing to do whether conversations become available anymore. Interesting...since I already completed my class quest, pretty much all the convos I could have with my companions are done now I'm assuming (since I talked with them all as soon as they became available)

Your last conversation with Kira should have been about your future legacies and possibly having children. There is also a short quest on Voss after marrying her.

That would be awesome, I actually just received that quest from her so we are about to head to Voss...hopefully after that we can have that convo.

Also is there a way to know if I have any more conversation points for my companions before I start KotFE?
The following will only work if you haven't "unlocked" them on another Jedi Knight character, but ...

Hit Y.

Click on Republic classes.

Look at the Jedi Knight grouping.

If the portraits of all the characters are present, rather than a "someone's picture goes here" sort of placeholder icon, then you have completed all your conversations/missions for them.

Go to your Stronghold. Summon each companion one after another. Check to see if they have a conversation "triangle" over their head.
Or go to your personal starship. Then check the map for those mission "triangle" icons, or run around your ship to all the spots where your companions hang out and see if they have those icons over their heads. Will be faster than summoning them all one after the other, and you won't miss any that might have the little "I want to talk to you on the ship" icon in their portrait window (in which case they won't have the mission icon over their head when you summon them in your stronghold).