The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

More Casual and Revealing Outfits!

fatsi

Carrie Fisher, Return of the Jedi. :D

Luke's first outfit was casual. It's what he wore to work on his uncle's farm and drink blue milk. :)

But she was put into that outfit by someone holding her captive specifically to be subjugated, humiliated, and paraded around as an object. So it's not as though it's what she decided to wear that day. Otherwise, nothing Leia wore really showed a lot of skin. I don't think she even had short sleeves.

I actually wish they'd put more of Leia's other outfits on the Cartel Market, though. Her Hoth and Endor combat outfits are both really good looks for both genders and are more casual, and the dresses she wore on Endor and Cloud City are lovely (and those should be open to both genders too; if someone feels their male PC needs a dress, hey, you do you).

Edited by IoNonSoEVero

• 1 month later...
I would like to see the Canderous Ordo top without the jacket available for both genders. I've seen NPCs wearing just that tank before so why can't players? I agree that a wider variety of civilian clothes would be nice: short sleeve tops, tank tops/muscle shirts, skirts of varying length, etc. These could be off-duty clothes, undercover disguise wear, etc. It'd be nice for RPers and for fashion design.