Where is Darth Marr's body? Can he come back as a companion?

Socialbob

And they were all imperfect with fractured minds.

Well so Vader says but I wouldn't want to take his word for it. At least two were 'sane' from the cloning process in that game. Starkiller and the Dark Apprentice.

To my understanding that would likely be an issue from all the things I've read during my research about that, when working on my stories.

If they cloned Marr would it still be Marr or would this new Marr start to develop different characteristics the original never had? Similar to the Starkiller clones above?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well so Vader says but I wouldn't want to take his word for it. At least two were 'sane' from the cloning process in that game. Starkiller and the Dark Apprentice.

If they cloned Marr would it still be Marr or would this new Marr start to develop different characteristics the original never had? Similar to the Starkiller clones above?

Well, that would depend if the clone had Marr's memories and experiences retained somehow, like if they cloned his body and then slammed his ghost into it. Then he'd be Marr. If he's just Marr's clone, he'd likely respond differently because he's not had Marr's experiences.

Well, that would depend if the clone had Marr's memories and experiences retained somehow, like if they cloned his body and then slammed his ghost into it. Then he'd be Marr. If he's just Marr's clone, he'd likely respond differently because he's not had Marr's experiences.

So we clone Marr a few hundred times? An army of force sensitive clones is something I could get behind. My warrior would clone the strongest opponents she's encountered to serve her and the Sith Empire.

So we clone Marr a few hundred times? An army of force sensitive clones is something I could get behind. My warrior would clone the strongest opponents she's encountered to serve her and the Sith Empire.

Sure! A Marr for you and a Marr for you and you and you. And a Marr for me. Marrs for everyone who wants one. :D

I feel like the Oprah of Marrs now. :p:D

Edited by Lunafox

Plot bunnies can hop out of the weirdest places. Have fun with it. :)

Yeah but that really isn't something I want popping into my head. Although, putting Daryl Dixon into Star Wars might just save the franchise at this point....mmmmm..... :D

I wouldn't mind Marr back, no idea how they'd swing that one though!

Well after watching characters take lightsaber wounds and blaster shots to the chest at point blank range and walking them off like it was nothing, I'm not even sure most of the people we encountered during the last few expansions are truly dead.

- Darth Marr could have pulled the same stunt as Luke did in 'The Last Jedi' maybe he fears the Emperor and has run off to the corners of the galaxy.

- Vaylin and Valss could have gone into some form of hibernation while their wounds heal like what happened to the Outlander when S/He gets stabbed in the chest by Arcann.

- Theron may have been saved by Satele / Marr before perishing.

- The 20+ people who returned during the Nathema flashpoint could simply be unconscious in those chairs.

- The Emperor could be napping again.

If all else fails just clone them or use some Sith Alchemy on them?

Well after watching characters take lightsaber wounds and blaster shots to the chest at point blank range and walking them off like it was nothing, I'm not even sure most of the people we encountered during the last few expansions are truly dead.

- Darth Marr could have pulled the same stunt as Luke did in 'The Last Jedi' maybe he fears the Emperor and has run off to the corners of the galaxy.

- Vaylin and Valss could have gone into some form of hibernation while their wounds heal like what happened to the Outlander when S/He gets stabbed in the chest by Arcann.

- Theron may have been saved by Satele / Marr before perishing.

- The 20+ people who returned during the Nathema flashpoint could simply be unconscious in those chairs.

- The Emperor could be napping again.

If all else fails just clone them or use some Sith Alchemy on them?

But he was a force ghost? It's a bit further up the stairs than the others, imo.

Edited by Eshvara

Revan was a ghost and alive. Just do that again?

Well, I guess they "could" But it was Revan, also Marr seemed to be at peace with being dead (which I found out of character but okay)

I'm not particularly against it, it just seems like a lot of hoops to jump through just for the sake of making him a companion.

/Shrugs

Well, I guess they "could" But it was Revan, also Marr seemed to be at peace with being dead (which I found out of character but okay)

I'm not particularly against it, it just seems like a lot of hoops to jump through just for the sake of making him a companion.

/Shrugs

Maybe Marr did the same thing? The ghost is his light side, while his body is his dark side? The man must be out to brutally murder the Emperor!

The stories all over the place at this point. I would just throw him and the others onto the computer on Odessen and let people head canon whatever they want.

Maybe Marr did the same thing? The ghost is his light side, while his body is his dark side? The man must be out to brutally murder the Emperor!

The stories all over the place at this point. I would just throw him and the others onto the computer on Odessen and let people head canon whatever they want.

Hah, fair enough! Welp, I'm not here to "object" Good luck! :)