Replay the story - Token (Cartel Market)

Hello,

there are Tokens to push a compainon from "love-level" 1 to 50. Could you please add a nother Token to the Cartel Market:

A token that make it possible to replay the class-story. And / or: To make it possible to replay one story (or just the last story-quest)? Or all the stories at once. Whatever is possible for you.

I would love it to play the class story with my main character again. Also the Nathema story. But I don't want to create a new character. I want to keep my level and my equipment, of course. I just want to see if I would make some other choises. And see some funny scenes again.

Also I have a charakter I created with Level 65 (token). He never played the class story. I would love it to play the story with him.

Or: I'm just playing a class-story with my Imperial Agent and I made on the last planet a decision I regret now. It would be great if I could re-play this planet somehow. Even if I have to take the whole story again.

Here is a link to a thread about this (10 months ago):

PS: Just happen to me now, with my Imperial Agent ... I made a horrible decision and the support don't want to reset the last quest. I'm so sad and pissed :(:(:( .... my whole character is just broken ... I'm REALLY down about this .... There should be a possibility to "repair" this .... really!! I'm goinfg to kill a few zombies in SWL .... I'm sooo pissed. :(:(:(

Edited by Rappeldrache

PS: Just happen to me now, with my Imperial Agent ... I made a horrible decision and the support don't want to reset the last quest. I'm so sad and pissed :(:(:( .... my whole character is just broken ... I'm REALLY down about this .... There should be a possibility to "repair" this .... really!! I'm goinfg to kill a few zombies in SWL .... I'm sooo pissed. :(:(:(

Yeah, choices should have meaningful consequences, but sometimes you make accidental mistakes or just feel you’ve made a wrong choice. Happens to me sometimes too. Such a token would certainly help.

/signed

Signed.

I quit 5 years ago, came back and created a new character, enjoyed the story more than my first time in this game (new character is now my main). I would very much like the option of going through the class story again, but without having to regear and relevel a new character.

There’s a token that takes the comp to lvl 50. ???

There is. Make your personal conquest goal, and see a droid vendor somewhere in one of the outer bays on the Fleet. (No, I don't remember what it is called, nor which bay it is in, sorry.)

Pay the vendor 4.5 million credits *and* three Dark Projects, and the token is yours.

There is. Make your personal conquest goal, and see a droid vendor somewhere in one of the outer bays on the Fleet. (No, I don't remember what it is called, nor which bay it is in, sorry.)

Pay the vendor 4.5 million credits *and* three Dark Projects, and the token is yours.

Thanks for the info but that seems to be way to much resources to use for a comp.

but the idea to replay the story with my main does sound like a really good idea.

Edited by darthjody

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'd love this so much !

I curently have at least 1 clone for pretty much all my main characters, but replaying the whole story from start to finish without having to recreate a clone from lvl 1 would be so great.

Well i'd love it more if it was like KOTFEET (so replaying for free, but with the original choices as the only ones that really matter) but if paying is the only way to get that, i'd probably do it sometimes.

• 2 years later...