Sith Female Warrior Voice Over...

Ghost_Spectre

...needs to be looked at. At various times during cut scenes, her voice goes from normal conversational tones to loud replies. It is as if these were re-dubbed for correction while recorded at a louder setting. This needs to be looked at and adjusted so these replies match the others.

...needs to be looked at. At various times during cut scenes, her voice goes from normal conversational tones to loud replies. It is as if these were re-dubbed for correction while recorded at a louder setting. This needs to be looked at and adjusted so these replies match the others.

Oh like for example "Then PLEASE just let me KILL him!" like she's suddenly screaming. I really don't remember if it was always like that, or if it's a recent thing.

Personally, I wish she could re-record the "dessert monster" line. Doesn't seem like it would be too onerous to change out a couple old audio files with new ones as long as she delivers the lines similarly.

Oh like for example "Then PLEASE just let me KILL him!" like she's suddenly screaming. I really don't remember if it was always like that, or if it's a recent thing.

Personally, I wish she could re-record the "dessert monster" line. Doesn't seem like it would be too onerous to change out a couple old audio files with new ones as long as she delivers the lines similarly.

That's just one statement that is abhorrently loud. Others include "I'll handle that," or "I can take care of that." It is really annoying to listening to a normal conversation then out of the blue you're listening to her screaming. This is the third female Jugg I've played...it may be my last time too. Why their "quality" assurance person allowed that to go through is beyond me. Oh wait, they don't have a quality assurance department or person for that matter that I've seen.

I'd argue the fault lies entirely with the voice direction. And she seems to be the only one, that I know of, that suffers so severely from said direction, or lack thereof. (Only in certain situations)

And having her redo the lines now is too late, I think. The recording room/equipment is too different for it to sound in any way cohesive to the rest. I mean, sure, they could re-record the affected conversations (her lines), but it would still feel disjointed once you talk to someone else (another vanilla NPC).

Edited by Riftgrinder