Wrong ability tooltips

kukumburr

This one is new for 5.9.3:

Concussion Charge on my 70 Commando says "Deals 0 elemental damage and pushes up to 8 nearby enemies back away from the Trooper. Targets have their movement speed reduced by 50% for 0 seconds after being knocked back."

It doesn't list the correct damage or speed reduction duration no matter what gear I'm wearing or what discipline I am. I do see the damage and the slow applied when I use it on the dummy though, the text is just wrong. Jet Boost for Mercenary had correct text but I'm only level 59 on that so I don't know if it's working for level 70.

These weren't right even before 5.9.3:

Vital Shot, Corrosive Dart, Kolto Probes, and (I'm assuming for this one I haven't checked) Slow-release Medpac for Smuggler and Agent have the correct damage/healing listed when the discipline has the 18s duration version but the disciplines with the 24s duration (healer spec for the Probes, the DoT specs for the dart) show the same damage amount as the 18s version (which makes them look like they'd actually do less damage/healing). The abilities do get the extra ticks, it's just the text on the tooltip is wrong.

Also please correct the text on the Commando Gunnery passive Burst Mode. Right now it says "Armor penetration granted by Supercharged Cell is increased by 5%, and Supercharged Celerity stacks build twice as fast and can build 3 additional stacks."

This should say "Armor penetration granted by Supercharged Cell is increased by 5%, and Supercharged Velocity stacks build twice as fast and can build 3 additional stacks."

Supercharged Celerity is an entirely different ability and I was really confused about what this talent was doing until I compared it to the Mercenary one.

• 1 year later...