Nathema and the Post-KotET FPs

Ardrossan

I just finished Nathema on my SW. I found it very satisfying [Yes, I let Theron live]. It's one of the few FPs I'd like to take all eight classes through to see the different villains we get. The problem is that

a) very few of my characters have gotten to the point in the story where they can do Nathema, because

b) The expansions and first two FPs are generally awful.

My question is, if I take a char who's above 50, but never done the expansions, will it still be tailored for that class? Or it will be generic crap? If I take a char who hasn't finished the expansions? If I take a char who's done the expansions, but not the first two FPs?

I could just test it out, but I really don't want to do ANY solo FP unless there's good reason to.

Also on Nathema: is there a list compiled somewhere of the cameos each class can get and what story requirements there are for them to show up? I got Mortis and Baras. I was very surprised to get Baras, although it fits my LS SW char, because my char is from an outlander token, and all the choices in vanilla assume default DS [for imperial chars].

Edited by Ardrossan

I believe that you can start the Fractured Alliances story arc, and the traitor one, at Iokath without having complete KOTFE/KOTET but the game will assume default choices. Not sure how it would progress if you went back and did KOTFE/KOTET. As for cameos
It was quite refreshing have that many cameos, even if I'm a little sad because this likely means those characters won't play a role, or a major one anyway beyond perhaps a few cameos, again. But that is a topic for another day.

I've taken level 70s through both Copero and Nathema when they have not gotten to KOTFE yet. You can run all three flashpoints just as flashpoints but if you haven't taken the character through Fractured Alliances, you won't get the specialized stuff.

- On Umbara there aren't any cut scenes other than a masked character briefly on the train and before the spider droid.

- On Copero there aren't any cut scenes and the news broadcast will default to siding with the Republic. If that character hasn't been through Fractured Alliances yet, the directions will say "find the traitor" rather than "find Theron."

- On Nathema there aren't any cut scenes other than Vinn Atrius silently jumping in at the end. I've only run this a few times with characters who have not been through and each time the Zildrog chairs have either been empty or have had people I didn't recognize.

I believe that you can start the Fractured Alliances story arc, and the traitor one, at Iokath without having complete KOTFE/KOTET but the game will assume default choices. Not sure how it would progress if you went back and did KOTFE/KOTET. As for cameos
It was quite refreshing have that many cameos, even if I'm a little sad because this likely means those characters won't play a role, or a major one anyway beyond perhaps a few cameos, again. But that is a topic for another day.

good link, and that answers my question: will have to do fractured alliances but at least can skip kotfe/tet

Also, in case you want certain companions like Theron, Lana, and Koth, access to Odessan terminals, Alliance turn-ins, Star Fortress, etc...

From your personal ship go to mission terminal. Click on Chapter 1 of Fallen Empire, scroll down to Chapter 1 of Eternal Throne and accept it. Start it and then exit...

Boom! You're on Odessan and have access permanently to Theron, Lana and several other companions like T-7, Jorgan, Kaliyo, Torian and Vette. If you are non-Empire, you also get access to Koth. Neither faction gets Arcann or Senya.

You can also do Find a Findsman with Yuun to get access to other companions should you so desire; e.g. Blizz, etc.

Keep in mind, the quest is in your log permanently, which seems to bother some.

Dasty

Edited by Jdast

Also, in case you want certain companions like Theron, Lana, and Koth, access to Odessan terminals, Alliance turn-ins, Star Fortress, etc...

From your personal ship go to mission terminal. Click on Chapter 1 of Fallen Empire, scroll down to Chapter 1 of Eternal Throne and accept it. Start it and then exit...

Boom! You're on Odessan and have access permanently to Theron, Lana and several other companions like T-7, Jorgan, Kaliyo, Torian and Vette. If you are non-Empire, you also get access to Koth. Neither faction gets Arcann or Senya.

You can also do Find a Findsman with Yuun to get access to other companions should you so desire; e.g. Blizz, etc.

Keep in mind, the quest is in your log permanently, which seems to bother some.

Dasty

Wait, you can access eternal throne even though you haven't done kotfe? If you're not using an outlander token?

Wait, you can access eternal throne even though you haven't done kotfe? If you're not using an outlander token?

Pretty sure you can, just go to the chapter interface and start chapter 1 of KOTET. Of course you'll get the default choices assumed, if I recall.