Any guilds still taking people to the fleet datacron?

Questt

My girlfriend is a bit of a gamer completionist and has all the datacrons except the one on fleet. Our 4yr anniversary is coming up and on top of the things I have planned for her in real life I would love to be able to set something up for her in game to get the datacron. I am happy to pay if any guild is willing to help me out.

We are on both Pub and Imp side on Star Forge

-Thanks in advance!

Edited by Questt
info

I think you CAN do it with as few as 4 people, but you NEED to know EXACTLY what you're doing.

It's far easier to find a guild that can do a guild run for their newer members and ask to be invited along.

At one point, a few years ago, there were a few guilds that would do it to earn credits, charging 50k per toon. Which, by the way, is TOTALLY worth it since you only have to do it once now.

I paid before datacrons were legacy wide. Paid multiple times that night.

I just solo'd the Republic fleet datacron twice in the past few days, for myself and my wife. There are a couple of good guides on You Tube to help, I think the Imperial one may not be possible solo, but you really only need one for the achievement.

Good luck if you decide to try it.

I tried to solo the Rep Fleet datacron initially when I was going for the achievement, and wasn't able to do it. At the last bit I kept getting dropped below the hook instead of on the ledge. I did get the datacron eventually, but had to wait until I was able to form a group.

My impression is that the solo method relies too much on luck. Having a group of four guarantees you'll get it.