The login service is currently unavailable

Charlesbro

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dev Post

Login and server list issues are all now resolved! Get in there and play, thank you all for your patience tonight.

On trend with this thread, I will leave you with my favorite pun joke...

I went to a wedding recently for my two antenna friends, the ceremony sucked but the reception was awesome.

Thank you and goodnight :rak_03:.

-eric

If all of that gibberish is what you were also thinking, then you must also lack reading comprehension and critical thinking skills.

Don't you have better things to do than complain on internet forums that you lost about 25 cents worth of game time? Go sleep. Maybe a fresh night of rest will improve your mood.

login and server list issues are all now resolved! Get in there and play, thank you all for your patience tonight.

On trend with this thread, i will leave you with my favorite pun joke...

I went to a wedding recently for my two antenna friends, the ceremony sucked but the reception was awesome.

-eric

thank you for everything!

Shut the thread down, Jacobise has claimed victory!

We will see, but we may be in the final stages of a fix depending on how it goes. Hopefully have some updates shortly.

-eric

That message, made me addicted to F5. Refreshing the page, over and over..

I expect compensation, in form of your keys to your car, your house and possibly your toolshed, or im making a Sith once I log on, and joining the dark side. :o

Login and server list issues are all now resolved! Get in there and play, thank you all for your patience tonight.

On trend with this thread, I will leave you with my favorite pun joke...

-eric

Well done sir.

Again, thanks to the whole team for getting this fixed. I know you guys get a ton of grief, but a lot of us appreciate all the hard work you do.

Our friend said that and I second the motion, do your best my friends in Austin to Edmonton :)

Till tomorrow it's OT ::> Muhahaha

Edited by Holopax

That message, made me addicted to F5. Refreshing the page, over and over..

I expect compensation, in form of your keys to your car, your house and possibly your toolshed, or im making a Sith once I log on, and joining the dark side. :o

Join the Dark Side... We have cookies.