Been subscribed since pre-order and never spent a cartel coin.

Orteal

Devs,

First thank you devs for creating a great game. I stopped playing years ago but continue to support with a subscription. I logged in and looked and I have accumulated over 48,000 cartel coins. I was wondering if there are any items available in the shop for real life items. Signed posters, character statues, etc... It would be really cool if in the twilight of the games life to be able to pick up some items. I still have the statue that came with the collectors addition and something else like that would be cool.

Just a suggestion and might get some new revenue.

Thank you!

• 1 year later...

I wish we could do "figure prints" with our favorite character and companion side by side in a pose !

I know … that would cost a little. I have one from another game .. but would dearly LOVE one or two (possibly a 3rd (one from each of my fav light side characters)….

That would mean a lot to me personally long after I'm forced to hang up my keyboard !

Over 57,000 coins now! Any ideas?

If you're not playing the game, then there is really nothing of interest for you in the cartel market. What you can get from there are either shinies for your characters or items to sell on in the game for in-game credits. That's all, sorry. :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.