Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Shield changes will buff skank tanks

RACATW

however the tooltip of the snipers hardstun has been wrong since 5.0 launch. its white ranged damage, and yes a tank can deflect/null it.

I'll hop on and get a log screenshot vs ship dummy

no need to post the tooltip, we all know how to use dulfy

I'm not sure what's wrong with the tooltip. Energy damage doesn't mean it's a tech attack. Melee/Ranged attacks are always Energy/Kinetic damage, whereas Force/Tech attacks are either Energy/Kinetic or Internal/Elemental. So it's totally consistent with the tooltip for Maim to be a ranged attack.

Edited by AdjeYo

I'm not sure what's wrong with the tooltip. Energy damage doesn't mean it's a tech attack. Melee/Ranged attacks are always Energy/Kinetic damage, whereas Force/Tech attacks are either Energy/Kinetic or Internal/Elemental. So it's totally consistent with the tooltip for Maim to be a ranged attack.[/quote

Guys it bioware these idiots can't get anything right.

For example on a merc directed safeguards is suppose to reflect all DIRECT SINGLE TARGET DAMAGE yet when I lacerate on my sin a AOE WHICH IS NOT A SINGLE TARGET DAMAGING ATTACK YET, I take reflected dmg why cause the dev's are idiots they dfon't play the classes or the game and they don't even know what they have put in the game. It's bad enough the merc class is op'd as it is and yet a possible tool to counter that doesn't work. Typical biofail!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.