How to gear Balance/Madness and Healing Sage/Sorc? Ranked

JourrnoRush

Dont ever use accuracy on concealment, sorc or ofc any healer at all in pvp... Seriously. Dont.

I’ve always wondered about this. It’s a part of a lot of those classes default sets (or at least it used to). Did they really throw a completely useless stat on a lot of classes gear? That’s not just bad design; it’s borderline sadistic. Most people aren’t going to go the extra step to min/max.

I’ve always wondered about this. It’s a part of a lot of those classes default sets (or at least it used to). Did they really throw a completely useless stat on a lot of classes gear? That’s not just bad design; it’s borderline sadistic. Most people aren’t going to go the extra step to min/max.

Well, it's not a useless stat in pve and there is only one set of gear for both pvp and pve. Funny enough though, the currently best way to gear for accuracy (meaning: wasting the least amount of stats) is 5 augs and a stim, so the 2 acc enh. need to be replaced in pve as well :D

On the other hand, since you only need 6 pieces for the set-bonus, you can replace boots or gloves with a healer piece, so you don't need to replace the enh (unless you got your 248 gear from command-crates, of course).

Nah its a player sided thing and only effects those i mentioned:

Healers obviously dont use accuracy cuz heals cant miss.

Sorc DPS and Concealment only make use of force/tech (yellow) damage which players dont have a base defense chance against....

Yellow damage can only be resisted by cooldowns so takibg accuracy wont help you at all...

On the other hand a marksmanship sniper deals exclusively ranged damage (range/melee/white damage) which players have a 5% resist chance against

The logical conclusion is: The more white damage your spec deals the more will accuracy help you out.

Marksmanship, Concealment, Lightning and Madness are extreme examples of accuracy is mandatory or useless cuz they are the only specs that deal exclusively 1 type of damage (yellow/white).

I hope this clears things up for you and I could help out ;)

Edit: Additional info: In PvE bosses have a base resist chance of 10% against both yellow and white damage which is the reason why 10% accuracy work out that well in PvE

Edited by xChAoTiXx

Oh and secondly... Min/Maxing will help your damage output more than increasing your gear tier by like 1 or 2 tiers