Can't open my legacy store on my ship. Why?

Tiberi

It’s a bug that started about 2 months ago. I also have problems with opening my collections and discovered my appearance terminal now has the same problems.

The way to fix it is to use the ctrl + U keys twice to reset your UI. That fixes it 9/10 times, at least until you change instances and then it often bugs out again.

If that doesn’t work, the only option is close the game and restart.

It’s a bug that started about 2 months ago. I also have problems with opening my collections and discovered my appearance terminal now has the same problems.

The way to fix it is to use the ctrl + U keys twice to reset your UI. That fixes it 9/10 times, at least until you change instances and then it often bugs out again.

If that doesn’t work, the only option is close the game and restart.

Good advice, I too am frequently having this issue, normally on one character, seems to work fine when switching to an alt. Unfortunately switching back does not fix it and only resets when I quit game and start game with a reload. Not tried ctrl + U, so will try that next time. Seems to happen more and more these days. Not sure when it started but seem longer than 2 months for me.