What was your most nostalgic and favorite memory in Swtor?

Magnusheart

Seeing that lone Selkath in Clone Wars. Seeing that really ancient republic starship in Clone Wars. and finally - Yoda visiting Korriban in Clone Wars - and it looked exactly like how it is now in SWTOR ! - Only 3000 years later, of course ... Edited by AlrikFassbauer

- My very first SWTOR character (a JC) walking up towards the Jedi Temple on Tython for the first time, really felt like I was starting some amazing journey, that was nearly 5 years ago now. :)

- Going to Manaan in this game for the first time and hearing that Manaan music, hit me right in the nostalgia for KOTOR, just sat there and listened to it for awhile.

- Completing my first Op with a great guild where I made fantastic online friends for nearly 2 years before the guild died, miss those guys.

Edited by BlueShiftRecall

Very first playthrough on a Sith Warrior. She ended up at L5 and turning a Jedi Master to the dark side by being nice to him is still one of the high point of the game for me. It's hard for me to play a DS warrior now just because I think this is so damn funny :D

Conversations, certain characters and certain actions taken in response. just a small selection otherwise i will be here all year cataloging the whole thing.

conversations and characters:

1. Captain Jaggart (AKA: "Capital ship" man) - The good captain is found on the imperial Balmorran bonus series in the first bonus outpost. He talks about how a republic spy stole a bioweapon from an imperial capital ship and it is the emphasis on capital ship that got him generically nicknamed.

2. Paul (AKA: "Bonecrusher") - a young man forced to work for the seperatists on Ord Mantell after being given drugs and no longer acting on his own any more. When you encounter him he talks like he is a bootlicker to the seperatists and annouces that his name is Bonecrusher with a lot of emphasis there as well before he fights off the drugs long enough to come around on his own.

3. Moff Regus (AKA: "Aliens!" man) - This moff is coordinating a strike with Darth Malgus but needs to secure the mines on Ilum for the stealth armada, Malgus suggests using the Kaleesh as Regus angrily retorts about using Aliens in his forces because of his less than flattering outlook on other species. Regus is generically tagged because like the previous two it is the emphasis on the word(s).

Conversations and or actions:

1. Smuggler talking to a Hutt to rescue a slicer before invading an imperial capital ship for loot. the dark side choice ends up with the smuggler throwing a grenade into the hutts mouth as the hutt explodes into a green mess.

2. Sith warrior talks to Slestak and Tumarr and threatens to eat them raw and pick the SW's teeth clean with their bones and then decides to kill them outright with repeated dark side actions.

3. walking on to the bridge of the Esseles where Ironfist and his thugs are, one of the thugs rifle butts the XO in the face.

Hard Mode Blood hunt, had many many times attempted it, but we stil tought to give it a try once more. I was on my that time main, Inflitration shadow, then we had sage healer, guardaian dd and shadow tank, all guildies and all knew how to play theyr class. We wiped once at first boss, Jos and Valk, no problem, Shae Vizla, other DD and tank end up dead early, healer resed tank, but he made mistake and got into fire and end up dead agaim, so I tought, well, we gonna wipe....buuut, we managed to 2 man her, damn that was intence but we did it and that feeling was awesome, I never forget that. Other one was when we did guild SnV run, same tank, but it was first time for him there, when I told him that there are +10 datacron in bottom of that hole...my face was pricless, when he actually went after it.....

On my commando, waiting for the balloon on Tat. Get jumped by a group. I rez as the balloon gets there, the group jumps on and I follow while still in the rez stealth. I get to the center of the balloon and wait for the stealth to drop then hit my knock back. All 4 in the group go flying to their death while I go on to get my datacrons.

Wiping repeatedly to Zash on my very first playthrough . It was very frustrating but it forced me to learn how to use my entire arsenal of abilities at perfect times and I finally downed her. I was stubbornly avoiding asking for help like other newbs used to on DK and I never wanted to consult any guides to avoid spoilers. It felt really rewarding to figure it out on my own.

Funny enough, my most favorite memory on SWTOR was when I was not even a week into the game yet (about level 40) and already had my favorite armor set -- Revanite Champion -- with a black/white dye. That very morning I ran into another who had the same outfit. We began to chat, and clicked right from the very beginning.

We're two and a half years into dating. We've met in person many times. I still have the screenshot of the moment I met him. :D We hope to, sometime in the future, cosplay in the armor sets.

Edited by foxxycandy