A Suggestion For The Future

Ylliarus

So I have had a look at the renewed Rishi SH with the new apartment area and truly a big hug and compliments for the team! Your work is fabulous and hugely appreciated. Yet there is one area in particular that has me most captivated... the patrol ship.

It really is a cool area and I love the fact that we finally have something that comes close to being a starship that we can decorate, as it is something that is desired by the community I believe. Yet the Rishi ship is not entirely it, with imagination it could be a starship yes, but it's not the real deal.

Therefore my suggestion for the future based on what I have seen of the Patrol Ship on Rishi is this: let the next stronghold(s) be the Terminus-class Destroyer for the Empire and the Thranta-class Corvette for the Republic, just like the Dromund Kaas and Coruscant SH's are divided. Perhaps even add a third starship design that could serve as a neutral SH like Nar Shaddaa did, maybe the design of the vessel we see outside the hangar of the Cartel Bazaar on both fleets? The most important thing would be to have it be available for players as well as guilds, but still act as a normal SH. That way the big guild ships can remain exclusive to guilds but individual players could get a starship too, or guilds if they want something smaller than a Harrower-class Dreadnought or Valor-class Cruiser.

Edited by Ylliarus

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to be able to personalize the class ship that we already have as well. Those seem to be forgotten once the fleet pass is gained, or being able to teleport using the galaxy map. Not everyone wants to have to get to their ship and travel to another planet, but those of us that enjoy the immersion do, I think.

Large ships are definitely cool, but leaving the biggest for guilds that can afford them is fine. I don't need a star destroyer, personally and my guild is down to just me right now anyway, so. I have a lot of fun decorating the SH's available, but eventually adding decorations to create a kitchenette would be cool. An autochef, counter and refrigeration unit of some type with cabinets.

Having a future SH buried in the jungle - perhaps with some "treehouse" feel to it, surrounded by swampy river.

An apartment/luxurious condo on a skyhook, or station overlooking a planet.

Being able to explore Manaan more - those of us that loved KOTOR miss many of those planets that we adventured on in that game.

Being able to have the companion that's with me when I enter my class ship, still be there while I'm flying somewhere.

I'd like to be able to personalize the class ship that we already have as well. Those seem to be forgotten once the fleet pass is gained, or being able to teleport using the galaxy map. Not everyone wants to have to get to their ship and travel to another planet, but those of us that enjoy the immersion do, I think.

Large ships are definitely cool, but leaving the biggest for guilds that can afford them is fine. I don't need a star destroyer, personally and my guild is down to just me right now anyway, so. I have a lot of fun decorating the SH's available, but eventually adding decorations to create a kitchenette would be cool. An autochef, counter and refrigeration unit of some type with cabinets.

Having a future SH buried in the jungle - perhaps with some "treehouse" feel to it, surrounded by swampy river.

An apartment/luxurious condo on a skyhook, or station overlooking a planet.

Being able to explore Manaan more - those of us that loved KOTOR miss many of those planets that we adventured on in that game.

Being able to have the companion that's with me when I enter my class ship, still be there while I'm flying somewhere.

To be honest, I would much rather just be able to decorate my class ship. I have no idea what to do with the patrol ship on Rishi, except to use it as a place for all the enormous turrets and cannons my agent has collected, lol

I was just thinking about how much I wish we could go exploring under the ocean on Manaan. I mean, you can get down there by means of glitching, but it would be a lot of fun if I could zip around in my submersible speeder from Manaan.