PTS Feedback - Rishi Apartment

EricMusco

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just offering suggestions that would make the stronghold perfect in my opinion, if someone disagrees i try to find a solution that makes everyone happy. :)

I think you've made some good ones for sure. I totally agree with the buzzing sound. I kind of hate it. Who wants to hear flies buzzing around their house, lol! I can see the appeal of manual doors, but I think they would be a pain in such a small building. I know I tend to bounce around rooms when decorating and having to pop in and out of decorating mode would be annoying if I waas in the zone, lol.

Sorry to quote you again, but manual doors would be a pain when decorating. You would have to leave decorating mode every time you wanted to go into a room with a door. That would get old fast. I'd much rather have automatic doors.

If it is even possible, automatic doors for sure :) I'd rather no doors than doors I have to click on. I don't want to click on anything to do with the apartment but the rappel rope!

Are the cost of door unlocks correct on the PTS or are these still under review for when it go's live?

I like the size of the stronghold, but was disappointed at the starship. In-fact did not even know I was in it until I unlocked a door that said starport. I think it could look better from the outside. However that is cosmetic only. inside was spacious, could not really do much with the hooks as I transferred a character with little decorations unlocked. This was my last account and not spent as much on it. Unfortunately to use the PTS it had to be a sub account and this is my only one at this time.

The beach front is nice but really would need the right decoration for it , which we don't really have at present time. This last part is mainly those using it as a personal SH and not a PvP one. As I don't PvP myself not sure this would be the stronghold for me, but for those that do it's well done. Again the size of the stronghold is really nice.

A huge thank you to the stronghold team for the apartment!!! Having it up on the cliff looking out over the ocean is so perfect. It's beautiful! Here are a few notes on it:

-The two smaller "bedrooms" could really use medium narrow hooks along the walls. There are small hooks, but there's room for medium narrow! We can't get desks or shelves to get close to the wall, which makes for a somewhat awkward bedroom. The big room (with the centerpiece hook) could use a few more medium narrows along the wall, too.

-BUG: There is a bug with the large wall hooks on the upper half of the walls in the big room. I can't see them from most angles. Any decoration I manage to place on the hooks disappears when I don't look at it at the right angles.

-I wish that there were large wall hooks lower down in that room. It's hard to see the large hooks (regardless of the bug) because they're so high up.

-I don't like the centerpiece hook in this big room. I would prefer four large hook combos, though I can understand if other people really want the centerpiece for something specific. In that case, it would be better if the centerpiece hook could be broken down into more things, which is something that would be helpful to all strongholds, really. For instance, the 4 large hook option could also have small hooks on it. Or, there could also be an option to have a block of four sets of the medium-narrow hook set (there is the option to turn the centerpiece hook into one medium-narrow hook set, but it then takes up a very small region of the large floor).

-BUG: When standing in the "bedroom" that is across the hall from the big room, there are certain viewing angles that make the whole apartment and cliff disappear, so all I see is the ocean down below. When standing on the large hook farthest from the doorway, if I face the camera approximately west or west-southwest and tilt to look obliquely downward, everything disappears.

-It looks like part of the molding/baseboard along the bottom of the wall in the small room that branches off of the big room is missing. It may be intentional.

I know there's a variety of opinions here, but for what it's worth, I like the elevator as it is, I like the balcony without any wall or railings, and I'm fine without doors. It would be nice to have a quick travel option to the balcony.

Just two more items -- is there any word on these?

* New stronghold Labels, especially to support the PvP theme.

* Flag or something to show PvP is active in a SH when viewed on the Stronghold window or kiosk?

Basically, I'm hoping there will be some way for people to find actual PvP Rishi SHs as opposed to ones just being decorated for fun. I know folks mentioned the idea early on, but did we ever get a thumbs up or down on it?

Hey folks,

A new 3-bedroom apartment has been added to the Rishi Cove Stronghold. You access it by unlocking the new secret cave room, and heading up the elevator. Please use this thread to post your feedback!

-eric

I thank you guys for Rishi stronghold but from the start of cave from the turbo lift turn right inside the large room and the only bug found the banners flag on the wall not shown when your inside the large room. Rishi stronghold is open public for development team to take a look around. I think the PVP control under player stronghold list after you press U key is working but needs players on Empire and Republic faction go tested it. I wish to have a free Rishi stronghold with all rooms open for free for working for the test.