The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Covert Energy Headpiece and Leggings

Completes the armor set, gives a pseudo hood toggle, etc etc... but personal focus is on the headpiece.

I know it has been recommended in the suggestion box at least. Bringing it up again as a Cartel Market suggestion after an armor set I was using on my twi'lek didnt translate to my human the way I wanted because of the hood. Want to hide the hood like the lekku did without an obtrusive circlet; hence the covert energy headpiece with the functionality of triggering the full helmet flag to remove hoods (Darth Nihilus' helm for example).

For reference, the specific set I am hoping to hood "toggle" is the Ablative Turadium armor set and its similar reskins with that unique blue color.

Edited by azudelphi

Scout's headset, covert chest, bracers, gloves, boots, and men/women's basic trunks makes the complete innate armor look. Why they don't bundle it together makes no sense to me.

Scouts headset is the earpiece and mic, right? If so, I dont believe it hides the hood on that particular armor set. It appears under the hood.

Good point about the trunks though! Add the covert helm, bundle with the covert pieces and the trunks. Make some money Bioware! I want to give you my money for this lol

Edited by azudelphi

Completes the armor set, gives a pseudo hood toggle, etc etc... but personal focus is on the headpiece.

I know it has been recommended in the suggestion box at least. Bringing it up again as a Cartel Market suggestion after an armor set I was using on my twi'lek didnt translate to my human the way I wanted because of the hood. Want to hide the hood like the lekku did without an obtrusive circlet; hence the covert energy headpiece with the functionality of triggering the full helmet flag to remove hoods (Darth Nihilus' helm for example).

For reference, the specific set I am hoping to hood "toggle" is the Ablative Turadium armor set and its similar reskins with that unique blue color.

If you want a hide-hood toggle, just ask for that. Don't hide it in a request for a Covert Energy helmet. You aren't really looking for a CE helmet except in so far as it might hide your hood. (Indeed, if it doesn't hide the hood, then it serves NO purpose whatsoever, because we already have a "Hide Head Slot" checkbox.)

And like the others said, the Basic X's Underwear sets (top and tail for women, tail only for men) has a significant advantage over CE pieces: you can dye them. You can't get away from "sports bra and grannypants" or "long-leg trunks", but you can at least get away from *GREY* versions.

There is currently the basic underwear, top and bottom, for men and women. Use those as "covert bottoms", you'll get the same end result.

Covert hat as a hood remover has been discussed before and I still think it's an all-right idea.