PLZ Sort out BH mercenary Tracer missile spam ***!!!

JokerHax

The "it's easy to counter" argument is invalid. Cast time is very slow, range is huge, and if you are getting zomgbursted by a BH in huttball that is upstair, then you have no escape and no possibility to counter. You just have get duckhunted and wait respawn.

tl;dr it takes too mush to counter compared to the easyness of the faceroll burst.

The "it's easy to counter" argument is invalid. Cast time is very slow, range is huge, and if you are getting zomgbursted by a BH in huttball that is upstair, then you have no escape and no possibility to counter. You just have get duckhunted and wait respawn.

tl;dr it takes too mush to counter compared to the easyness of the faceroll burst.

Tab target and press interrupt. I can't do this, i'm "Goldenpicklol." I've got a lol in my name so you know.

If all they are doing is spamming missiles, then they are very easy to counter. If you are having trouble countering it, then try harder.

If you are complaining that while you were attacking this one guy at 50% life for an easy kill, and left a mercenary at your back to *kill you in the manner they were designed to*, well, yeah.

Simple..getting hit by tracer missile..MOVE. They can not fire the missile on the move......

Ohh wait it is much better you stand there and let the missiles kill you and then come to the forums and ask for nerfs.

Edited by Badlander

BH/Commando are free kills for my sniper just need brains interupt them from distance and they are done..especialy noobs that keep spamming the same skill

For all of the above ^^ interrupt posts. It doesn't do anything to interrupt a merc BH I just laughed at all the newb comments. Tracer missile is just a stacking debuff it is hardly our most damaging attack. Learn to pvp before you give advice Sorcs who interrupt tracer missile = free kills lawl. Yes I am one of those bounty hunters and I average currently 320k dmg 50kills and less then 3 deaths per war zone.. thats just average. I have gotten 450k dmg 100kills and 30killing blows with 20solo kills before in a war zone. Yes solo killing snipers,operatives,sorc's any class.

The bottom line is people have learning curves. Players like me are done learning already. We know how the battlegrounds work. There are still people "Getting better' they learn slower. They haven't realized that controlling the top level of huttball = win 100% of time. It allows for easy passing to goaline and fast scores. An merc's rule the top. That's why people are mad. Its just the best war zone for BH's. If you get hit by tracer missiles that is just us stacking our damage debuff. Do we need to spam it ? Nope. Just need to hit you with 1 every 15seconds and there's nothing your interrupt can do about that but i'm sure the above posters will figure it out in a few months.

Where would that be? I can interrupt them at range, so if they are in a position to not be interrupted they are also in a position where they cant hit me.

So what about melee classes?

As a JShadow after a knockback by the time i get on target to inturrupt or put out some damage im already on 50%. I wont even start on ability delay in WZs.

/working as intended indeed

For all of the above ^^ interrupt posts. It doesn't do anything to interrupt a merc BH I just laughed at all the newb comments. Tracer missile is just a stacking debuff it is hardly our most damaging attack. Learn to pvp before you give advice Sorcs who interrupt tracer missile = free kills lawl. Yes I am one of those bounty hunters and I average currently 320k dmg 50kills and less then 3 deaths per war zone.. thats just average. I have gotten 450k dmg 100kills and 30killing blows with 20solo kills before in a war zone. Yes solo killing snipers,operatives,sorc's any class.

The bottom line is people have learning curves. Players like me are done learning already. We know how the battlegrounds work. There are still people "Getting better' they learn slower. They haven't realized that controlling the top level of huttball = win 100% of time. It allows for easy passing to goaline and fast scores. An merc's rule the top. That's why people are mad. Its just the best war zone for BH's. If you get hit by tracer missiles that is just us stacking our damage debuff. Do we need to spam it ? Nope. Just need to hit you with 1 every 15seconds and there's nothing your interrupt can do about that but i'm sure the above posters will figure it out in a few months.

I know very little about other classes outside of Sorc yet (still working on that >.<), but how does a Sorc, or any other class counter what you do?

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, tracer missile is 60-70% of a mercenaries overall singletarget damage. There is no better spell that doesn't have a cooldown thus you use it plenty. I would kill you 1v1 with 100% hp remaining.

Edited by CHRISGG

:confused: ^^^^

What server are you on. I will reroll today and kill you at lvl 20 lol. I love sorcs who think they are good cause they have a shield then I crit them for 5k three times in a row in 3seconds. Its halarious.

Edited by Furyofwar

Chrissgg whats your server? your prolly on some baddie PVE server. I will come show you whats up bro only takes a few hours of my time to get to level 20. So enlighten me. :)

You're blind and also very stupid. One of those guys who spams missile blast to max heat i'm sure.

You're blind and also very stupid. One of those guys who spams missile blast to max heat i'm sure.

You keep talking out of your *****. Your just some sorc fanboy who knows nothing but ganking. Spewing random **** that has nothing to do with pvp cause your bad.

After all using 36 keybinds = spamming one ability? ROFL. Its all good though chrissgg. Keep queing those warzones attacking targets already being attacked getting your 4-7medals per warzone and around 100-150k dmg done. News flash though that just makes you average.

Edited by Furyofwar

You keep talking out of your *****. Your just some sorc fanboy who knows nothing but ganking. Spewing random **** that has nothing to do with pvp cause your bad.

12 years old.

Tracer x3 > Heatseeking > Rail shot > Unload. What are you now doing for the next 11.5 seconds where your non-tracer missile damage spells are now on cooldown, "Furyofwar" the clicker?

If all they are doing is spamming missiles, then they are very easy to counter. If you are having trouble countering it, then try harder.

If you are complaining that while you were attacking this one guy at 50% life for an easy kill, and left a mercenary at your back to *kill you in the manner they were designed to*, well, yeah.

Yeah, they are very easy to counter... They just have to camp upper bridges and if you ever take them to 10% in full stun duration they can decide to bump you out. Bump is the must unbelievably unfair control in this game, especialy in Huttball (who is the only available BG apparently). After they bump you, they spam their missile again and there is nothing you can do except :

1 - Use a cooldown

2 - go under the bridge (where I drew some blood) and try to heal

3 - pray for getting out of LoS before he dooms you

And no i'm not this kind of lame killstealer and since i've Acid Blade, i go for heavy armoured guys if I can.

There is 3 things to fix in this game. Excessive bumps, the use of sprint with the ball, missile spamm.