Does Killing Theron Revoke the Marriage Option for Lana?

Madoris

It might not matter anyway - with the Lana relationship bug, you might log out today engaged to Lana, and log in tomorrow with the relationship back to "started a romantic relationship".

It's not a bug. BW just never updated it. It says this on all my characters and believe me I have a lot of characters. If BW were to update it, it be at the start of the next expansion assuming BW still have the same system in place as it moves beyond KotFE storyline on to a brand new story. I say brand new story but it's really back to Empire vs Republic so just going over old ground that's been done to death.

Edited by StormForceDax

It's not a bug. BW just never updated it. It says this on all my characters and believe me I have a lot of characters. If BW were to update it, it be at the start of the next expansion assuming BW still have the same system in place as it moves beyond KotFE storyline on to a brand new story. I say brand new story but it's really back to Empire vs Republic so just going over old ground that's been done to death.

It actually IS a bug. There was supposed to be a "you married Lana" note in the interactions. They added it after 5.9.1 but it some people are not getting it at all and others (like me) got the note and then lost it randomly.

Eric and Charles said in a podcast that they are planning on putting in a fix in 5.9.2 and Charles also addressed it in the Bug Reports forum.

I'll take your word on it, I never go to the bug report section anymore. Though married Lana is not on any of my toons. Not that its a issue for me in any case. If it bothers others well then hope the fix works for them. Edited by StormForceDax