Which Choices Do You Make That Conflict With Your Toon's Alignment?

AggiePunbot

That's not it. Many LS choices for Jedi are about feeling sorry for someone in danger, such as the Consular choice on Taris about whether to save a stranded person or medical data.

The difference in that one is easy.

Save one person or POSSIBLY save more.

You know you'll save that one person. You have no idea if that data will actually be made into whatever good thing someone HOPES it will be.

One that doesn't make sense to me...

"No! You're my target and you die!" Dark side!

"Okay. I'll let you live and use a corpse as your double." Light side!

"Okay. I'll let you live and use a corpse as your double, but I take it's head, not you." Dark side!

:p

I always ram the Fleet in the first chapter of Fallen Empire. Doesn't matter what my alignment is, the damn ships must die.

Saresh is one I usually at least hit. Most times, she dies, too. But, my LS Sith kept her around, mostly to use as a punishment for any unruly members of the Alliance (behave or you'll spend a week locked up with Saresh). Oh, even my DS smuggler couldn't leave Theron to die. That's one story bit that I'll never see.

My main toon is a male LS Jedi Knight.

In the original class campaign, where Kira tells you all about her past as a Child of the Emperor and bemoans the fact that the Emperor's goons will never stop hunting her, i go with the DS option:

"They'll take you over my dead body."

Which totally flusters her. :D

Oh, and i finished off the Emperor.

Douche underestimated me, so he paid the price. :rak_03:

Those are literally my only two DS choices with my main.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.