When was the last time Bioware added tunings to old weapons?

Magnusheart

I still have at least 15 items that are still missing it. Many of which are old cool named sabers, or all the way to your first lightsaber, Sith Warrior and Inq have theirs, but Jedi K and C don't. After my 2 year hiatus I am very sad to see they haven't been done yet. And yes, I was actually a very avid poster on the tunings suggestion when it first opened.

Well... I don't recall them doing any adds recently.

Vibroswords as a weapon family are particularly devoid of tuning slots, which I assume has something to do with matching the weapon with the tuning animation (given some swords are way out of a fixed profile for the weapon class... unlike actual light sabers and blasters).

Why not resurrect the old thread that requested feedback from players on adding of tunings and maybe spark some fresh interest in discussion?

Not sure about timing, but the tunings we have need a bit of work.

When I smack my techblade against something, it makes this vrriiiiing noise. Definitely E flat.

Every time I activate my light saber, it makes this schvooooung-SWISH noise. Definitely D sharp.

I agree. The tunings definitely need work.

Vibroswords as a weapon family are particularly devoid of tuning slots, which I assume has something to do with matching the weapon with the tuning animation (given some swords are way out of a fixed profile for the weapon class... unlike actual light sabers and blasters).

Oh man I wish they'd add tuning for vibroswords. I used to collect those things and always got super jealous if there was a cool looking techblade i couldn't use because there was no vibrosword version. Especially the super giant vibroswords half of your size were priceless for meeming!

I'd love one with a ridiculous tuning, they'd be even more memeful

Oh man I wish they'd add tuning for vibroswords. I used to collect those things and always got super jealous if there was a cool looking techblade i couldn't use because there was no vibrosword version. Especially the super giant vibroswords half of your size were priceless for meeming!

I'd love one with a ridiculous tuning, they'd be even more memeful

LOL... you and me both Kiesu. :)

Tunings are too expensive, therefore I don't buy them.

I bargain shopped them as they released.. and obtained them all for pretty reasonable prices (2-6M each) which since they can be added to Collections and unlocked... is very reasonable. Once they went out of active circulation though... some of them really sky-rocketed in prices on the GTNs.

Edited by Andryah