The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Vaylin - CM Companion

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do hope that if they ever see this, that they realize I was joking about doing it that way. Just give us a direct sale companion, BWA.

New items to the cartel market appear to come in a box briefly then about a month later are available for direct purchase, so they could do both?

What about Valss? Vinn or anyone else who has the same chance as Vaylin to return? :eek:

Hm, not sure about Valss, he was hitting on my JK's man after all. And Vinn, hm i'd say why not, but he tried to kill her man, so idk. xD

He was?

Well, i don't know if it's a french voice acting thing only or what, but Valss really came across this way, first with the cutscene, and then during the whole fight he kept telling things like "i have to win for him" and other stuffs like that, that was quite disturbing :D

He really appeared to have a huge crush on Theron.

And Vinn did stab Theron.

So i don't know if Naeya would want any of them anywhere near her spy :rolleyes:

Though Arcann did stab her and they're on good terms. I guess it's different when Theron's concerned :D

Perhaps instead of bringing back every enemy and their brother, they can do what they did with Thana Vesh , which was to sell her armor so you can make a clone of her if that rings your bell. So sell all of Vinn, Valss, etc,'s gear so people can clone them. The Vinn hairstyle is already in the game.

Perhaps instead of bringing back every enemy and their brother, they can do what they did with Thana Vesh , which was to sell her armor so you can make a clone of her if that rings your bell. So sell all of Vinn, Valss, etc,'s gear so people can clone them. The Vinn hairstyle is already in the game.

Vaylin had a unique model, so it would be hard to get a perfect replica, besides I think most want to play as their character w/ whoever fighting with them.

Not a bad idea though.

Vaylin had a unique model, so it would be hard to get a perfect replica, besides I think most want to play as their character w/ whoever fighting with them.

Not a bad idea though.

I'm not talking about Vaylin - I want them to bring in a CM model for her just so her fans will get what they want and stop asking for her to be brought back to the story (no more Valkorion family member stories...please, no).

I should have specified that I meant for the other enemies mentioned. They're almost all deader than a doornail (you don't have a choice to spare Valss for instance) so putting them on the CM would be weird, but if they let people make their own clones, it might appease them.

I'm not talking about Vaylin - I want them to bring in a CM model for her just so her fans will get what they want and stop asking for her to be brought back to the story (no more Valkorion family member stories...please, no).

I should have specified that I meant for the other enemies mentioned. They're almost all deader than a doornail (you don't have a choice to spare Valss for instance) so putting them on the CM would be weird, but if they let people make their own clones, it might appease them.

It never hurts to ask about Vaylin coming back, however there are plenty of other threads for that topic, but yeah the CM companion would be good enough for me at this point as Vaylin is 'unlikely' to return to the story any time soon.

I suppose that comes down to the individual person, I imagine the purchasable companions would be popular for the roleplayers, depending on the character, most people seem to be head cannoning their own stories at this point anyway.

You can still do that now, it'll just require a lot of photoshop. Though I get what you're saying, I hit the prinscrn button while playing too.

If Vaylin works like Ranos and Hexid in which they are obtainable from the start of the game then I might level a new toon using only Vaylin through the story! :)

You can still do that now, it'll just require a lot of photoshop. Though I get what you're saying, I hit the prinscrn button while playing too.

If Vaylin works like Ranos and Hexid in which they are obtainable from the start of the game then I might level a new toon using only Vaylin through the story! :)

Assuming I can play, I will certainly do this with somewhere from one to eight new characters.

Eight? One for each class?

Hey, there are eight class stories to see her in. And I actually like all of them to greater or lesser extents. But I will certainly be running through the Consular story should we be so rewarded.

Hey, there are eight class stories to see her in. And I actually like all of them to greater or lesser extents. But I will certainly be running through the Consular story should we be so rewarded.

Heh, Vaylin might enjoy being a pirate with my smuggler :D Thouh I think I'll go Inquisitor first :D

I'd use her on my Knight first, I always liked the Knight story the most.