looking for a RolePlaying body

lionlittle

hi Guys

i am new to the roleplaying community, and i am looking for a private 1 0n 1 roleplaying body, that is willing to start from scrach on a brand new character, and i am generally open most things. I mostly play on the Emperial side of the SWTOR world, but can also deal with the republic sides as well:)

I have always been interested in roleplaying, but have never had a great start on the fantastic play style, i am really into the lore and love the SWTOR history

Server: Darth Malgus

Faction: Empire

Times i can play: 04:00pm - 09:00pm CET

I am hopping that someone would want to play with a rookie, or maybe even "teach" a rookie like me a bit of roleplaying :D

I have a Discord as well

-Jake

Edited by lionlittle

hi Guys

i am new to the roleplaying community, and i am looking for a roleplaying body, that maybe i can learn a thing or two from :)

I have always been interested in roleplaying, but have never had a great start on the fantastic play style, i am realy into the lore and love the SWTOR history

I am hopping that someone would want to play with a rookie, or maybe even "teach" a rookie like me a bit of roleplaying :D

-Jake

buddy*

i'll be honest I was quite confused reading the title of this thread. I thought you were going to suggest new body sizes. so you may want to fix that, and also include more details - server, faction, times you like to play. all is very helpful