Theron/Lana Romance gone from KOTFE and KOTET after playing Nathema Conspiracy

AmiHale

I got bored and wanted to tape some of my romances so went back into chapter 9 of KOTFE and..... My Theron romance was completely gone. I could flirt with Theron, but he didn't react much. I couldn't even do flirt with Lana or Koth, it went straight to the non-romance conversation during the cantina talk. I don't know if this has been reported yet. A friend with Lana tried it as well and the same thing happened. If any other people with other romances could check as well, that'd be awesome. I'm going to double check my interaction checks on that toon and make sure they're still there. I will update this if they are. Edited by AmiHale

Yep. Just double checked. I have my romance interaction, Theron's betrayal, me accepting him back, and the marriage one. Please fix so we can have the romance scenes during replays of KOTFE/KOTET. Edited by AmiHale

It's been like that for a while, even before Nathema: all the romance content from chapters 8 and 9 of KOTFE can't be replayed. But the romance stuff in the end of KOTFE and in KOTET should still be there. Can you get the romance content in Chapter 16? if so, it's the same bug that has been there all along.

Having said that my marriage interaction note vanished after replaying a KOTET chapter so caution might be advised anyway right now.

I have reported this issue a while back. It is extremely annoying and immersion breaking in my opinion. I replayed these chapters specifically for recording and seeing different choices. Like if I upset Koth and he refuses to speak to the character or for other reasons. I even like to see the other flirt options since I know the replayed chapter isn't going to override my original decisions, but I can't because of this bug. This stupid bug that has gone on for months, a year or so?? and still not fixed.

It's been like that for a while, even before Nathema: all the romance content from chapters 8 and 9 of KOTFE can't be replayed. But the romance stuff in the end of KOTFE and in KOTET should still be there. Can you get the romance content in Chapter 16? if so, it's the same bug that has been there all along.

Having said that my marriage interaction note vanished after replaying a KOTET chapter so caution might be advised anyway right now.

Maybe they fixed that? I just replayed Chapters 8 and 9 of KOTET and still married to Theron afterwards. But who knows really? These bugs seem very random and inconsistent a lot of the times.

Maybe they fixed that? I just replayed Chapters 8 and 9 of KOTET and still married to Theron afterwards. But who knows really? These bugs seem very random and inconsistent a lot of the times.

It's been reported a bunch in another thread; some characters never got the marriage note at all, or the marriage note disappeared completely at random. Mine disappeared after playing a KOTET chapter but someone else just logged out and lost it. It seems to be happening with Lana and not Theron.

I'd like to think it was something they fixed in today's patch, but I don't see it in the notes. The big concern people are noting is that if the marriage note isn't there, the flag could be gone too and then that would affect future content.