Thanks For All of the PL Features and Events

Nyghtfal

A few days ago, I rolled a new Jugg. Thanks to the current 2x event, top-tier Legacy boost for Exploration and Class missions, and the Major boost tokens we occasionally get when leveling, he reached my self-imposed goal of 40 just in time to get his ship earlier this evening. He hasn't died yet, either.

In stark contrast, it took me nearly a year to take a Troll Shaman to 50 in Dark Age of Camelot back in the day, and back then you lost exponentially higher amounts of xp every time you died between levels.

Edited by Nyghtfal

A few days ago, I rolled a new Jugg. Thanks to the current 2x event, top-tier Legacy boost for Exploration and Class missions, and the Major boost tokens we occasionally get when leveling, he reached my self-imposed goal of 40 just in time to get his ship earlier this evening. He hasn't died yet, either.

In stark contrast, it took me nearly a year to take a Troll Shaman to 50 in Dark Age of Camelot back in the day, and back then you lost exponentially higher amounts of xp every time you died between levels.

Everquest was much the same. Faster these days but you still lose xp for deaths and those godawful naked corpse runs :s