Golden Conquest Objectives still reset

AronisContar

Lord Ptach sayeth:

• Fixed an issue with completed Daily Conquest Objectives resetting when logging onto another character. Completed Daily Objectives can now only be completed once per day for each Legacy.

Lord Ptach lieth, these objectives still randomly reset. I haven't tried out exactly how and when, but I completed the Illum Rampage objectives at least twice today. I believe I played a GSF match somewhere in the middle, which also reset at least some of the objectives (I got Illum Rampage I and III almost at the same time...).

Ciao, Aronis!

Lord Ptach sayeth:

Lord Ptach lieth, these objectives still randomly reset. I haven't tried out exactly how and when, but I completed the Illum Rampage objectives at least twice today. I believe I played a GSF match somewhere in the middle, which also reset at least some of the objectives (I got Illum Rampage I and III almost at the same time...).

Ciao, Aronis!

shhhhhhh, don't tell them that. Players want to don't want objectives once per day per legacy.

I get your sentiment, but still... unless the conquest system works the way they designed it for at least one whole conquest, no one can really assess how good or bad it really is.

I'd rather have the golden objectives really be 'once per day and legacy' for a while for everyone, than be weirdly limping along with the bugged system.

Ciao, Aronis!

I'm not sure you thoroughly understand the new three tier rampage system. Previously, they reset daily if you didn't complete it. Also previously, there was only 1 tier. Now, we have 3 tiers and your progress is saved on the next day on objectives started the previous day. So if you earned Rampage 1 and 2 on Tuesday and had a couple more NPCs killed than needed to complete 2, you would have begun rampage tier 3. If you came back on Wednesday to complete the rampage objectives again, you would have (those couple NPCs you killed toward Rampage 3 already counted. At the same time, you would be getting credit for the reset tier 1. As a result, you would complete rampage 1 (for Wednesday) at almost the same time you complete Rampage 3 (from Tuesday).

That is not a bug.

I'm not sure you thoroughly read my post. I completed several "Once per day and legacy" objectives multiple times in a single day (and even on the same character).

As I wrote:

I completed the Illum Rampage objectives at least twice today

For example: I started killing on Illum, got Rampage I (50 kills) and Rampage II (100 kills), then entered a GSF match with something like 115/150 kills on Rampage III. After the match, I still had 115/150 kills on Ramage III, but I and II had reset. So I continued killing, got Rampage III after 35 more kills, then Ramage I after another 15 kills. Then another GSF match - Ramage I and III reset, the progress on II was still good, and so on... I hope you get the picture.

The entire thing is very flakey. On some characters, I can complete the objectives multiple times, then I log to another character and they'll suddenly stick the way they should.

A buggy mess.

Ciao, Aronis!

I have played three GSF matches tonight and I got the "Dominate the Stars" conquest objective each time (although it is listed as daily repeatable) and it still shows as incomplete in the list.

They reset every time you move from one planet to another place (planets, Warzones, FP, GSF, fleet). I reported this after 1h since 5.9a update launched. Got respond that they are aware of it and need to wait for new information in patchnotes. There was one day when everything was ok and I thought that they fixed it but on another day it started to reset again. For players it's good because they can spam as much CP as they want, but it's against the game regulations (using bugs for your benefits).