Ruined slicing.

EdpCop

Thank you for ruining slicing.Yes it was bringing back alot of credits.I agree with that.But why do i have to send someone out to slice for 30 minutes and only come back with a 100 credit profit.Lower the slice times or lower what it cost to send out.

You don't think a 1 button credits dispenser was a bad idea? Thats basically what slicing was. Now, to make real slicing money you have to run around the world and open lockboxes. Just like every other skill, you actually have to work for the rewards now.

Sucks?

You don't think a 1 button credits dispenser was a bad idea? Thats basically what slicing was. Now, to make real slicing money you have to run around the world and open lockboxes. Just like every other skill, you actually have to work for the rewards now.

Sucks?

I send my crew out for crafting items and don't work for them myself.

Thank you for ruining slicing.Yes it was bringing back alot of credits.I agree with that.But why do i have to send someone out to slice for 30 minutes and only come back with a 100 credit profit.Lower the slice times or lower what it cost to send out.

I'm always be amazed by the QQ potential of players.

Way to go buddy.

Do you think only the slicing has some chance to get lower rewards for missions, right?

Shut up meg

Go check out the crew skill section. There are lots of post with spreadsheets and everything. Is it ruined? No. It just does not make the truckloads of money it did before, and it really shouldn't either.

I noticed it still makes money, just not the ship loads it used to.

But this is a nerf, and a nerf, is a nerf, is a nerf. Forums is forums, over the top whining and complaining are part of the nerfing process.

You're doing it wrong, I still make plenty more than that on Slicing Missions.

Herp Derp, send a companion or 5 out on a 2k mission and pretty much get 4k every time. Ya thats balanced and doesn't require a nerf. The skill isn't worthless now and works how it is suppsoe to. You still get a profit and only when you crit you get the 4k. Not to mention you have nodes to get creds off as well. Maybe you want a game like Diablo where currency is non-existent and you have to trade in items, but the rest of us dont. Edited by LoL-K-Noob